New woman in my life, and my wife approves! Pics Re Sized.

IndyKlipschFan

I know some of you in here are just like me! YOU LOVE YOUR WIFE AND KIDS BUT ...... HAHAHAHAHA Just kidding!!!!

Seriously, I have been searching for someone to work my ticket booth. Someone that will never talk back, be there 24/7 for me, or anyone else, and look professional and hand out tickets and bing some class to the place... you know? hahahahahaha It took me a while but I am sure you will agree, our new french maid "FIFI" does the trick!

Bottom line is were all having fun here... this was just the perfect match!

We could dress her up as a cheerleader, or even in a Hooters outfit for Football Sunday... hehehehehe

What is your preference?

post-5910-13819343338076_thumb.jpg

We found her in the Sexy Lingerie Department at a local department store that was closing their doors. She had a french maid type outfit on..

"FIFI" was what came to mind! My wife laughed with me, and agreed she was perfect!

So we paid for her, and she hasn't left us yet? She must like the place?

Yes the "Ticket Booth" was a must... in the thought process. Those that have been here realize it is also just a closet where on one end is the ticket booth as your going down the hallway in the lowe level. I wanted something dramatic to welcome people... The manaquin just was the home run I have been looking for almost a year to aquire.

Not bad for 50 dollars!!

Here, I will show you the view here.

The Indian came from Applebees I got a few years back too. LOL

post-5910-1381934335359_thumb.jpg

Ralph Lauren used to sell men's boxers, underwear in this VERY heavy metal case...

It just happens to be Indianapolis Colts Blue... and will have CD's and DVD's for people to choose as well. I am a movie buff/ music CD collector, so this should help out a LOT! Just a little goo off to take the letters glue off, and should fit right in! 15 dollars is all it cost! Roll out heavy drawers... again, lucky to be in the right place at the right time.. Not the original use... But just perfect for this application too!

post-5910-13819343386812_thumb.jpg

woodsman wrote the following post at 08-15-2007 9:06 PM:

I'm in love. Does she have a sister? At least I would not have to buy her expensive jewelry when I buy some new gear.

Spectacular job there Indy,

Thanks... She had sisters n brothers... I did put some ear rings in her ears....LOL

dtel wrote the following post at 08-15-2007 10:28 PM:

You might want to leave her out on the porch to get a little sun.

You said she came with a french maid's outfit, do we have to guess where that went ?

Well she is a little pale.... true...

No need to guess..where the outfit went.... hehehehe Wait that's too much info... hahahaaha.

Klipsched with Yamahas wrote the following post at 08-15-2007 11:24 PM:

I love a woman that can hide her age, but I bet she isn't much of a conversationalist.

She will always be like Bo Derik in "10"..... She never sais no though??? And listens really good..

Got that Madonna song, "VOGUE" down good... When FIFI strikes a pose...she can like hold it... Like forever...

Seems Shallow to you... she is wonderful.. we talk politcs.. about life... love... music.. she loves movies.. I always say hun if you dissagree just speak up... if not smile... and she alays seems to smile..

hahahahahahahahahah.

I am telling you a man's dream.. she looks hot and never talks back.. hahahahahahahaha