Somebody got a killer deal on Cornwalls II -

dkalsi

I myself was bidding on these - but only 500 and then never followed up because i was thinking they were going to probably go between 900-1100 and didnt quite need a thrid pair of cornwalls. If i was keeping up, i would have easily offered 800.

I myself was bidding on these - but only 500 and then never followed up because i was thinking they were going to probably go between 900-1100 and didnt quite need a thrid pair of cornwalls. If i was keeping up, i would have easily offered 800.

Just curious, not being a wise guy, but if you would have paid, or offered $800., why didn't you right off the get go? They ended up a great buy for some one.......could have been you. Me, I don't like E-bay, I'd rather just see a price listed, and go from there........

If you see any Cornwalls in the area that you're not interested in, keep me in mind...

For some reason my local area has been a Heritage hot spot lately. In the last 8 months I've acquired a pair of Khorns, a pair of LaScalas, and a pair of Cornwall IIs. All from people moving their households and all were advertised on Craigslist. The Cornwalls were in excellent condition and I bought them for $520. Looking for some RF-7s now as I don't have enough Klipsch (24 on hand at last count).

For some reason my local area has been a Heritage hot spot lately. In the last 8 months I've acquired a pair of Khorns, a pair of LaScalas, and a pair of Cornwall IIs. All from people moving their households and all were advertised on Craigslist. The Cornwalls were in excellent condition and I bought them for $520. Looking for some RF-7s now as I don't have enough Klipsch (24 on hand at last count).

Wow, you go Oldwiz! You do have some catching up to get to Michael's numbers. The most I have had at one time was 14 pairs. Naturally I was single then. I'm down to two, Forte I's and Chorus I's. Forte's may be FS soon? Good hunting!

Mark

Thanks. I've been lurking around here for a couple of years. It's a great forum! Yes, all 24 Klipsch are in use in various systems....tubes, SS, you name it. I've got em stuffed in just about every room. I have some other brands as well. The wife is starting to wonder about all this. When I brought home the latest Cornwalls my 17 year old said "Dad.....why?" I replied "Son, mankind has been asking that question for 1000s of years."

• Moderators

Welcome to the Klipsch Community (see guys I noticed) Oldwiz!

Glad to see you finally spoke up and let us know you are out there. I hope you stick around and join in from time to time.

Again, welcome.

BTW, don't worry about "catching up" with Colter.....we all know he's insane over anything Klipsch!!!![;)]