• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No joke, this thing has a "Basso Low Frequency Driver" LOL

http://www.mdesignlife.com/lit/LIT_PIL_ELG_Gfather_G3ks.pdf

All jokes aside they use an Aura 15" top of the line driver,that one fine sub driver. Basso...who is in charge of naming things at Monstah?

The sub should be quite capable,these Aura drivers move way more air the highest displacement Klipsch driver can.And I am talking the 15" RSW15 woofer and the 12" THX sub woofer.

Even your rsw 12, do you think you use all 600 watts ? Wanting and needed are two different subjects........

I have no doubt on lots of occasions I'll squeeze every last drop out of my 900W amp, but I like being blown away just as much as I like a glass of wine with Tschikovski. Just like an F-350; need it to regularly haul freight or scale 6 foot snow drifts?......of course not. Can afford it so peace of mind means having it there just in case?......very much so.

Even your rsw 12, do you think you use all 600 watts ? Wanting and needed are two different subjects........

I have no doubt on lots of occasions I'll squeeze every last drop out of my 900W amp, but I like being blown away just as much as I like a glass of wine with Tschikovski. Just like an F-350; need it to regularly haul freight or scale 6 foot snow drifts?......of course not. Can afford it so peace of mind means having it there just in case?......very much so.

My rf-83 are in a 12X13 foot room with an rsw12? I barely use anything above 2 watts (ahem 2 volts I mean after reading andy's blog)

but Its nice to know I can hit ridiculous volumes......