Howsabout those Klipsch Palladium?

damonrpayne

I'm sure the new Palladiums are worth every bit their 15 large retail price. But the more I look at them, the more I like the overall aesthetics of the Premiere that was displayed at CES'04 better (just my humble opinion).

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure the new Palladiums are worth every bit their 15 large retail price. But the more I look at them, the more I like the overall aesthetics of the Premiere that was displayed at CES'04 better (just my humble opinion).

Probably to someone, anyway.  They are a Symbol of Supreme Luxury after all.

Kudos to Klipsch for stepping into new territory, but that announcement leaves me thinking more about Symbol and less about speaker. 

• Moderators

What about people who buy these? http://www.higherfi.com/spkrlist/speakerlist.htm

===========

That was a humorous site. I wonder what the ranking would actually look like if they added the parameter: "with sales of 10 or more pair?"

I would think only a handful on that page would qualify. I think a lot of that stuff is made for shows like CES, or with regard to the german horn companys, for the big shows in Europe. I don't think it is ever intended to really be a "production speaker." However, the Wilson X-2s sell, I think there are about 10 pair in Austin alone (I am not a big fan of them, I don't see it at all), and those Magico Ultimates have sold more then 10 pair, there is a waiting list to get them, Mr. Wolf is quite a horn man. I heard they are absolutely incredible. His 20K studio monitors are in pretty good demand all by themselves.

T

• Moderators

I'm sure the new Palladiums are worth every bit their 15 large retail price. But the more I look at them, the more I like the overall aesthetics of the Premiere that was displayed at CES'04 better (just my humble opinion).

That pic really doesn't do them justice. They really are stunning in person. We'll be getting more pics and perhaps some videos up soon. Maybe I'll take some "personal" shots (casual) and put them up on my myspace page, if they'll let me [:)]

Klipsch developed its new flagship Palladium P-39F floorstanding speaker

Wow, by Klipsch's own words the mighty Klipschorn is no longer the flagship. Had to happen someday.

Even if the Klipschorn is no longer labeled the flagship Klipsch speaker, it will always be the heart and soul of the best Klipsch has to offer.

Maybe there's a Palladium Klipschorn in the works....