Howsabout those Klipsch Palladium?

damonrpayne

Need more info...this is killing me.

Don't forget everything you've learned over the last year. Even if they were half the money, I have no interest in going back to small horns and narrow baffles.

Dean,

Will you come listen when we have our open house?

Yes.....lots of learning......lots of surprises too. I am still all ears on "considering" a new concept. Yes Cone loaded mid horn........is this a bad thing? I don't know because I haven't heard it.

Amy....What open house? At Indy?

jc

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Crazy! What they spend on speakers is an inverse relationship to their weenie size!

Whoa GARY and DTEL,

Did you hear that? Gary, you got $7,500 KHorns on this forum for free and DTEL got CWIII for free, you can't get inversely bigger that that[:P]

I think I will wait for the Klipsh earphones to come out.

Travis

Inversely, only in our minds.

Will you come listen when we have our open house?

Maybe, it will mostly depend on the timing of it.

Yes.....lots of learning......lots of surprises too. I am still all ears on "considering" a new concept. Yes Cone loaded mid horn........is this a bad thing? I don't know because I haven't heard it.

There are always suprises.:) I don't think the cone midrange is bad, just different. I'm sure they sound great, it's tough to imagine Klipsch jumping into this category and not bringing something serious to the table. Would they trounce a pair of Jubilees at half the money -- doubtful.

• Moderators

jc

We're talking about the possibility of hosting an open house to give you guys an opportunity to listen, if there is interest. I'll start a separate post about it as decisions are made.

• Moderators

jc

We're talking about the possibility of hosting an open house to give you guys an opportunity to listen, if there is interest. I'll start a separate post about it as decisions are made.

I'm there, Hope or Indy, if it well before CES. Otherwise I will see them there I am sure, along with 10,000 of my closest friends.

Travis

• Moderators

jc

I'm there, Hope or Indy, if it well before CES. Otherwise I will see them there I am sure, along with 10,000 of my closest friends.

Travis

Don't count on CES for public consumption. Not saying it won't happen, but don't count on it.

• Moderators

jc

Travis

Don't count on CES for public consumption. Not saying it won't happen, but don't count on it.

Wow really?

They are going to be in Denver right?

T

but even mathematically zero is not possible. you can get to the limit of zero but never quite zero, because if it is not there then it is not real? zero is a concept not actual. I know the true inverse of zero is undefined. but that could mean negative or positive but it will always be bigger than zero.

I'll give you the definition of ZERO.

At the Beach Boys concert last night I tried to buy another beer after last call. ZERO, NADDA, NOTHING.....It was not close nor was it almost, it was NADDA., NOTHING, ZERO....

I find my coilations are best done when using alcohol!

They may sound great, but 15K? Just doesn't sit well. However we are talking about a product that isn't on the market yet. How do you build interest, contraversy! Marketing 101.

You can always go down on price, but it's hard as hell to raise a price. Marketing 102. [;)]

What about people who buy these? http://www.higherfi.com/spkrlist/speakerlist.htm

===========

That was a humorous site. I wonder what the ranking would actually look like if they added the parameter: "with sales of 10 or more pair?"

Did anyone notice how many of those speakers were horn designs? Lots of mains plus sub setups, too. Interestingly, the Cessaro Horn Acoustics Gamma 1 bass bin looks sort of like a pair of Klipsch MCM bass bins turned on their sides.

• Moderators

Klipsch Palladium Floorstander a Symbol of Supreme Luxury.

==========

Klipsch folk: Are these speaker blowing away the Jubilee sonically?

In the pretty category for sure, And maby in the weight category . [;)] But sonically, ? I think some wives can even hear pretty ! [bs]