Hi Y'all Its just me...

cluless

And I'm about to get tossed from another forum...Imagine that.

No one seems to understand that I have true authority issues,

and rules....are well...you know how I feel abut them...

So what is the rule about photos on the internet.....

Do I consider the photo of the Drakes Ho Hos fresh fodder for silliness or copyright infringement?

clu

• Moderators

So Amy, if we send you candy our future is secured?[;)]

Normal candy or straight hardcore chocolate; we "needs t'know"[:D]

Nothing compares to clu's homemade chocolate covered toffee! A recent (as in just now) poll in the marketing department heavily weighs in favor of hardcore chocolate, however, if clu is not available to send treats. [:)]

A recent (as in just now) poll in the marketing department heavily weighs in favor of hardcore chocolate, however, if clu is not available to send treats. [:)]

We shall consult with the top sekret chocolate concoction testing lab here in area-51 and perhaps a beta test version of the "killer death, triple choco-fudge" can be made available for testing purposes.....[;)] You would, of course, have to sign for it when it arrives, and when not being tested, secured in a locked container; it's a "controlled substance"...LOL [G]

Well, I'm glad that everyone remembers me for my sharp wit and warped and sarcastic humor, instead of the candy that I sent out fiends and framily. Well last year in October I was diagnosed as Type II diabetic, but I had already purchased all of the ingredients, so the 150 pounds of candy went out. SORRY EVERYONE...NO CANDY THIS YEAR..However, I will send anyone the recipes that wants to make it themselves.

wow what a dumb move...

They say you can never go back

Well, I'm glad that everyone remembers me for my sharp wit and warped and sarcastic humor, instead of the candy that I sent out fiends and framily. Well last year in October I was diagnosed as Type II diabetic, but I had already purchased all of the ingredients, so the 150 pounds of candy went out. SORRY EVERYONE...NO CANDY THIS YEAR..However, I will send anyone the recipes that wants to make it themselves.

wow what a dumb move...

Oh Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No goodies![:'(]

Sigh.

Hope you're dealing well with the diabetes. I guess an emergency airlift of Northern New York pure Maple Syrup is out of the question. Much better than that totally synthetic chemical brew Drake's puts out. One can only imagine your approach to that subject.

What you need to cheer you up is some totally outrageous music. How about Spank The Monkey. Right up your alley and they are out of the Apple just a short ride from Joisey.

wow what a dumb move...

Oh Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No goodies![:'(]

Sigh.

Hope you're dealing well with the diabetes. I guess an emergency airlift of Northern New York pure Maple Syrup is out of the question. Much better than that totally synthetic chemical brew Drake's puts out. One can only imagine your approach to that subject.

What you need to cheer you up is some totally outrageous music. How about Cyros Batista and Beat The Monkey. Right up your alley and they are out of the Apple just a short ride from Joisey.

http://www.cyrobaptista.com/page.cfm?content=btd