Release date/Retailers?

dkp

My apologies if this information may be found in one of the threads in this section.

I don't believe that the headphones have come to market yet...correct? When they do, will they be offered by Klipsch dealers or via the Klipsch online store at Ebay and the Klipsch website?

-David

• Moderators

Hey David,

The klipsch.com store will definitely carry them.... I have not received official words of others yet, but I'll let you know as soon as I do.

Be sure to register to receive our newletter/promotions if you're interested in purchasing these--we will likely have some great offers for the holidays. [;)]

I'm still being told "November" for release date. I realize that's a 30 day swing, but that's all we have right now. I'll try to get a more definite date as soon as possible.

Thanks!

• Moderators

Ok, I take it back. But we do not send something out just to send it. There is always some value to it [:)] And we don't send something every week just to get something out... there is some thought behind it (and some time between!)

And we never ever ever sell our lists either. That's important.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

srobak,

I am not aware of any retail in Chicago area. There may be some at the airport. Amy might know otherwise.

This is a strategy that Amy recommended so Shure employees would have to buy Indiana gas to audition the product. LOL [:D]

Actually both companies have a lot in common. We have employees from Shure, but for some reason they are NOT working on headphones. A midwest chapter AES was held at Klipsch and we had someone from Shure stop by who is a friend of Rick's. The audio society is such a small dedicated group of people.

We will let you know.

In the mean time why don't you buy a pair of IMAGE. We have a 30 day money back guarantee so you wouldn't be losing anything if you didn't like them. Of course I am confident that you wouldn't give them up. At least that is what I am hearing from most people who use them.

So why don't you just

Stick it in your EAR!

• 1 month later...

No Dice at O'Hare... not only did I not find any I could audition - but didn't find any for sale period :(

Would really like to take a listen to these before I commit - not that I doubt PThump designed a great product (just like my RFs!)... but I just can't convince myself to drop hundreds on something I can't hear first... :| Anyone in Chicagoland own a set I can listen to? I'' buy you new ear-pieces :) heheh...

• Moderators

Demand has just been too high to get them into wide distribution with retail stores...we're still ramping up production. Are you sure you don't want to take the plunge from our website? 30 money back guarantee, you know! [:)]

Heh... well - that's good news. I go down to Bloomington every so often, so maybe I will stop in. Of course - Klipsch is between me and Glenwood... so I could just stop in and take a listen to Amy's if she lets me :) hehehe

srobak,

Glenwood IL. Aren't you in the Chicago area?

Our store hours are...

Monday through Friday - 10am until 8pm

Saturday - 10am until 5pm

Sunday - Noon until 5pm

We are located at...

18305 South Halsted Street

Glenwood, Il 60425

Phone: 708.754.8844

Fax: 708.754.9797

E-mail us

To see more maps, or get driving directions, please click on the links below...

MapQuest
Driving Directions

map.gif