Knocked UP - great movie, NOT a chick flick

m00n

I recommend Freaks and Geeks if you guys like the humor in 40 Year Old Virgin, Superbad & Knocked Up. It's the television show(unbelievably canceled after just one season) that ALL the guys created/starred in before all these movies. One of the all-time best shows. If you grew up in the 80's then you absolutely, POSITIVELY MUST watch this!

• Moderators

I recommend Freaks and Geeks if you guys like the humor in 40 Year Old Virgin, Superbad & Knocked Up. It's the television show(unbelievably canceled after just one season) that ALL the guys created/starred in before all these movies. One of the all-time best shows. If you grew up in the 80's then you absolutely, POSITIVELY MUST watch this!

I LOVE Freaks and Geeks!! I video taped all the episodes before they went off the air.... of course, the entire run is on DVD now. Well worth viewing..best show ever, IMO.

I rented Knocked Up, but haven't watched yet...

• Moderators

Thanks, Arky, I definitely read up on movies before I allow Steven in the room, and yes, this one was definitely an "after hours" selection! I loved it ...it's always great to see the Freak and Geeks alum doing a new project.

Although I concur with Damon for the most part that it was a stretch that she wanted to date him, I found it an equal (if not more) stretch that he wanted to actively participate in having/raising a baby with a virtual stranger...

But, difficult to believe scenarios aside, this was a great movie...very funny, crude at times, but still lots of heart.