Too Slow On The Draw

tom b. 57

I just had to put my frustration down in words.

Last night I was cruising the Seattle-Tacoma craigslist when I ventured upon an ad for Belle-Klipsch for $750.00. I immediately called the phone number that was listed, only to get the answering machine. I left a message with my contact number. Of course I did not receive a call back until today. The voice on the other end of the phone informed me that they sold less than 5 minutes after posting. He also said he realized after the fact, that he let them go $1,000.00 less than he should have. He did let me know that he has some McIntosh gear that he is selling. The prices on those items were at the high end of the spectrum though.

Recently I have been missing some very good deals and it's been irritating the heck out of me. I guess it was just not meant to be.

I think I will change my member name to, bummed out in the Northwest!

Tom

I know what you mean. Here in the Little Rock area there are several other guys that answer every decent audio related ad. They always get there before me. When I place ads in the paper they always call. Grrrrr Thankfully I have my Khorns now and quit checking the paper.

Bummer. Sold five minutes after posting wow. That's about like winning the lottery. Jumping on that "in time" would be less likely than being struck by lightning.

Sold 5 minutes after posting and picked up 30 minutes after posting. You got to be fast! I guess I'll have to buy a lap top and drag it around with me. LOL!