Fortes on Ebay

Johnlw7

Hey Dee there is a pair of Forte II's at NLR Twin City Antique Mall for $400. May even be able to talk them down.

wow. sweet deal.

I don't even want to know the finish or condition.

I remember stepping away from them thinking NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. They were in great condition and I think they were black. They have abit of used audio gear there but that was the only piece priced fairly.

Hey Dee there is a pair of Forte II's at NLR Twin City Antique Mall for $400. May even be able to talk them down.

wow. sweet deal.

I don't even want to know the finish or condition.

Now Dee, you know you really want to know finish & condition.[8-|] A few months ago I couldn't talk the guy off $450 for heresy's. If y'all see local scalas yell at me please. I want to ditch my cw's for scalas. Futurizing for jubscalas. Did you hear those Dee?

Hi,

Yeh, ofcourse, Fortres on E-bay is branded audio-system with quality assurance in the reasonable price. I like it very much due to its extra-ordinary features which should be in a first-class audio-system. Go for purchasing it!

Can someone please translate?

Quite often a deal will be made early in an auction and the seller will have the buyer bid ridiculously high to make sure he is not outbid. I don't know if this is the case here but it happens all the time.