Sign In with Firefox problems???

SilverSport

...I recently switched from IE6 (problems with IE7) to Mozilla Firefox...so far it has been MUCH faster than IE but on this site alone, I seem to keep getting "kicked off" and have to sign back in...not so bad until it seems I may have to sign back on 4 or 5 times before it actually allows me to really be "signed in."...any help would be greatly appreciated...thanks,

Bill

Bill,

Every once in a while I have a problem, but not for some time. IE7 is rather poky. We took it off all the computers in our school labs at the college where I work. One thing I have done, and it works really well. I got an add-on/extension for Firefox called IE Tab. It allows you to set certain sites to use the IE render engine. For example, I prefer Firefox, but there are some sites I connect to that require IE. They work perfectly for me with IE Tab. Even the custom front end to our campus database. You can also switch the view back and forth.

Bruce

an interesting "fix"...though I must admit I have no idea why...I sign in and I still can't get on the site...BUT ...when I sign in and click on the Klipsch Community Software upgrade link...I'm in every time (so far)...hmmmmmmm...I cannot get rid of IE altogether and I have AT&T/Yahoo...

Bill

all right...this may have fixed it...I may have saved an earlier Forum page (not that old) but anyway, I deleted it from my book mark and signed on...took it right away (after I hit the Klipsch Community Software Upgrade link...[;)]...and when I was signed on, I book marked that page...seems to be working fine now...I hear they have the internet on computers now...[:D]

Thanks,

Bill