Klipschorn

John Warren

Welcome John. Haven't seen you around for quite a while. Yup, the new software seems to be working pretty well, and speed seems to have increased when pages are loading. What kind of projects have you been working on?

Bruce

Hello Bruce-

The old forum software allowed for multiple figures in a single post. Haven't figured out how to do that here(?).

I've spent the last two years (or so) working a non-audio related project (and thanks for asking!). That is now complete.

I did get a new computer, a Core 2 machine.

jw

I haven't figured out how to put multiple images in either. I think most just link to an outside server.

The new dual cores help things out quite a bit. I've got a an AMD dual core pc at work, and it is smoking fast. It's good for Intel that there is some competition out there.

Since Apples OSX is such a nice OS, I'm thinking of trying it on a non-Apple piece of hardware. It has been installed quite successfully on certain Dell boxes with everything working and no patches required. Some might consider that the worst of both worlds, but I really like the Mac OS.