I'm back on the forum!

tommyboy1587

Man, it's been about 7 months since I've been on the forum. Been really busy lately................... goin through a divorce, and tryin to get my demo album done. Plus still doin the military thing. Not much free time lately. I have a few on my songs on my myspace page. myspace.com/tommyhotopp have a listen and let me know what you all think. (if you're a hip hopper) The sound quality isn't all that great...... I don't have a studio out here in England. I'm literally using Music Maker 12, a Microphone and ITunes.

By the way, the forum looks A LOT different than last time I was on here!

Tommyboy,

Welcome back. Sorry to hear news of your divorce.

Thanks for the link to your myspace page. I like your musical style. I don't know much about the hip hop genre, but liked what you are doing. Especially liked the one to your son and liked the Memphis, too.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Buckster.................... No money for speakers right now. Child support.............. Alimony.............Studio gear, I' m pretty strapped right now. lol. Daddy Dee, thanks for the love on my music. About the divorce, it was one of those things that was over before we called it off, if you know what I mean. But, life goes on, right? Thanks for the support guys!

Ya, I'm still in England til June. The soon to be X wife and my son are in Oklahoma right now. I'm going home on the 11th of Jan....................8 more days!!! to see my son. I'll be with him for about 3 weeks, then come back here, and move back to the states in June. I don't know where I"m going next yet. Should find out in Feb.