can't go to pilgrimage do they give tours

1. No disrespect meant for Indy but in MY opinion, if someone is going to make their first trip then Hope is the place to go... it is after all, where it all began.

2. I don't know if they do unscheduled tours or not...then again... if they knew you were coming, it wouldn't be unschedueled would it? (I'd call them & see)

3. If Indy is easier for you then I'd go to Indy because its still pretty cool seeing Amy, Trey, Mike and everyone else.

If you DO get to go, make sure you take your spy camera [;)]

1. No disrespect meant for Indy but in MY opinion, if someone is going to make their first trip then Hope is the place to go... it is after all, where it all began.

2. I don't know if they do unscheduled tours or not...then again... if they knew you were coming, it wouldn't be unschedueled would it? (I'd call them & see)

3. If Indy is easier for you then I'd go to Indy because its still pretty cool seeing Amy, Trey, Mike and everyone else.

If you DO get to go, make sure you take your spy camera Wink

1. I'd love to go to Hope someday. More of a Pilgrimage in my mind, but the good news is Indy's only about an hour away. [:D]

2. really kicking myself when I drove with 50 miles of Hope a few times many years ago and never made the side trip

3. Didn't you read the non-disclosure agreement [:o] (I know you're kidding, wouldn't want to get you banned.)

November 2002 found me driving thru Hope. I stopped at a hotel, borrowed the phonebook and called to ask about a tour (I didn't know they had moved to Indy). Was politely told that no tours were available. My time was short, so I didn't press it.

If you find out the latest, please post. I certainly 'Hope" you have better luck than I.

• Klipsch Employees

We don't give tours in Hope due to the INS.

When we have given "live" tours of the plant in the past we had to get a "special" ok from Mike K.

If you can't make Indy in June, I don't think you will get a tour.

The mesueum is still in Hope and you can get the key and look around for as long as you like.

See Donna in H.R. in the Hope office. I would call to make sure you can still visit before you go.

Thanks alot Trey!!!

I am traving through branson then to memphis

for sure. I'll check a map and see where indy is.

The mesueum sounds neat although?

Indy is a LONG way from Branson :(

Scenic drive from Branson down to the interstate though (We made the same trip on the way to Macon Ga.) Don't forget to stop and see the home of the Ivory Billed Woodpecker :)

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4622633