Xti settings...

Coytee

Are the settings for the Xti's a .txt file like they are for the Dx-38? Can they be emailed around and simply uploaded like the Dx or do they have to be put in manually? If they can be emailed as a txt type file (or what ever the extension might be) would someone email it to me??

You need the software from the Harmon site and a laptop/PC. Unless you're planning to remove the passive networks, reterminate the internal wiring, and use an RTA to take measurements so you can program in the correct settings -- I wouldn't bother.

Are the settings for the Xti's a .txt file like they are for the Dx-38? Can they be emailed around and simply uploaded like the Dx or do they have to be put in manually? If they can be emailed as a txt type file (or what ever the extension might be) would someone email it to me??

Hey Richard, the files/settings are emailable.

You need the software from the Harmon site and a laptop/PC. Unless you're planning to remove the passive networks, reterminate the internal wiring, and use an RTA to take measurements so you can program in the correct settings -- I wouldn't bother.

You wouldn't bother with the settings or removing the passive networks? Like in the other thread, I'm not touching the passive networks.

Hey Richard, the files/settings are emailable.

Would you do me one favor and attempt a second one?

1. email them to me at punk@bellsouth.net

2. If they can be attached to this thread, would/could you do so?

We've got someone who says he's going to try to track Roy down this week to put an order in for some of them ....well you know..."plug uglies". He's already got his Xti's and as best i know, he's going to need the settings (it's possible he already has them, I'm not sure)

[8]

<bump>

Hoping someone can email me the Xti settings. I presume when done, that anyone who has an Xti with appropriate interface (laptop?) will be able to simply upload them to their Xti's, right?

orrrrrrrrrrrrr.... if you can simply attach them here to the thread? Then in future, we'll have a location for them.

c'mon guys..... don't make me beg...[:'(]