Are we alone ??

oldenough

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are making the assumption that these sightings could be crafts from other solar systems. While it is true that sightings have occured since the begining of recorded history and appear in drawings and even modern art, nothing thus far has supported the notion that these crafts are from other solar systems.

One of the problems is the massive amount of energy that is needed to propell a mass as large as one that would be needed to carry humans to other solar systems for the 4 years it would take to get to the nearest solar system. Not to mention the journey back.

it is more likey that these crafts are from the future and are actually from future earth. It would take less energy to travel back in time since the duration of the journey would be a matter of seconds rather than years. The craft size could be smaller with limited needs for life support.

So now we get to the question as to why they have not made contact. Well they can't. If they make contact they would change the time line and run the risk of changing their future which could result in preventing their return to the point in time in which they came.

Why are they here? Do they need genes? are they trying to prevent specifc events? Are they searching for violators of the time directive?

I would also like to comment on the abduction theories, since many will say that is proof of crafts from other planets. My take is that it does not since these could also be from furture earth.

But lets examine the common elements of the abduction theory. Being lifted and feeling that they are floating, passing thru walls, being prodded with shiney insturments and seeing body parts being examined, a shinny light over head, cold shinny tables, aliens with large eyes and no mouths.

The ailens are doctors with common medical room face masks, the cold shinny tables common medical tables, the lighting common medical room lighting, the prodding and examination of body parts is simply the cutting of the umbilacle cord, the passing thru walls is the monment of their birth and the sense of floating iss there las few seconds floating in the woumb.

These 3 million remarkable individuals who think they have been abducted are actually remebering their birth.

The latest scientific thinking on time travel suggests that it would not be possible to travel back to a time before the first time machine was in operation, so unless someone has built one and kept it secret, we're not likely to see any "time tourists" for a while yet.

OK Fritz, that's a theory worthy of thought. So are we living in the past as well as the present? I mean we know we exist but those future travellers coming back to visit would know from history that we are long gone from this mortal coil, Yes, no ?

The latest scientific thinking on time travel suggests that it would not be possible to travel back to a time before the first time machine was in operation, so unless someone has built one and kept it secret, we're not likely to see any "time tourists" for a while yet.

I disagree. the latest thinking is that with string theory you can go anywhere/anytime due to the multiple parallel universes that exist in conjuction with each other.

Hey Pat, if that were the case how would he know his time machine worked. I mean after all the machine would need to take him back before he new it operated but he wouldn't be able to go back because one had never operated......Ok i just confused myself[;)]

Hey Pat, if that were the case how would he know his time machine worked. I mean after all the machine would need to take him back before he new it operated but he wouldn't be able to go back because one had never operated......Ok i just confused myselfWink

Now you get why those sci-fi time travel stories work simply based on drama. Trying to figure it all out makes your head hurt. Remember, "be excellent to each other..."

Physical evidence suggest that every 28 thousand years north america gets covered with ice sheets miles thick. During these senerios ocean levels drop to a point that the contenental shelf actually becomes the coast line. Off the coast of asia is a pyrimid with sone steps, but the problem is the pyrimind is 30 meters below the surface of the ocean. There are aritfacts that exist around the equator that are massive and old, and it is not clear who built them. There are large shperes that are alleged to be positioned in alignment with all the planets and moons in this solar system to scale. And there is the buisness of the runs ways of south america which can only be viewed from the air. Mechanical hearts and clocks have been found in layers 10's of thousands of years old. Skulls have been found around the world with holes cut as a result of surgery and the holes have healed. Every civilization has myths of a great flood with limited surviors (melting of the ice caps). And then there's the buisness of atlantis.

So sure, if we assume that it is a fact that you need a telephone booth in the past before you can place a call from the future, why would we think that everything in place today from a technology perspective was invented since the last melting which marked the end of the last ice age. With the capacity of present day man far exceeding his surviability requirement, why could we not be just be starting over again and at the end of the next ice age, see the same technology rebirth.

Physical evidence suggest that every 28 thousand years north america gets covered with ice sheets miles thick. During these senerios ocean levels drop to a point that the contenental shelf actually becomes the coast line. Off the coast of asia is a pyrimid with sone steps, but the problem is the pyrimind is 30 meters below the surface of the ocean. There are aritfacts that exist around the equator that are massive and old, and it is not clear who built them. There are large shperes that are alleged to be positioned in alignment with all the planets and moons in this solar system to scale. And there is the buisness of the runs ways of south america which can only be viewed from the air. Mechanical hearts and clocks have been found in layers 10's of thousands of years old. Skulls have been found around the world with holes cut as a result of surgery and the holes have healed. Every civilization has myths of a great flood with limited surviors (melting of the ice caps). And then there's the buisness of atlantis.

So sure, if we assume that it is a fact that you need a telephone booth in the past before you can place a call from the future, why would we think that everything in place today from a technology perspective was invented since the last melting which marked the end of the last ice age. With the capacity of present day man far exceeding his surviability requirement, why could we not be just be starting over again and at the end of the next ice age, see the same technology rebirth.

So we are even luckier than we can imagine to live in the age of Klipsch!

OK Fritz, that's a theory worthy of thought. So are we living in the past as well as the present? I mean we know we exist but those future travellers coming back to visit would know from history that we are long gone from this mortal coil, Yes, no ?

I'm not sure I understand...but let me throw something out there.

If you stand out side your house at ground level and were able to see everything around you at speficied intervals, what would you see if you went back a week, a month, a year, a decade, 100 years, 1000 years, 10000 years, etc. Would you want to send a probe first to make sure you don't wind up in a indian dirt mound. Review the data from the probe then plan your route. There were people at that point 1 week ago, a month ago, a year ago, a decade ago, 100 years ealier, 10000 years earlier. It may not have been you.

"Hey Pat, if that were the case how
would he know his time machine worked. I mean after all the machine
would need to take him back before he new it operated but he wouldn't
be able to go back because one had never operated......Ok i just
confused myselfWink"

Why not just travel thru a worm hole and just walk into the past.