The rest.....of the story (Palladium!)

Amy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

it seems the market now for deep bass starts at 13.5 inches like jl and svs.... 12s are soo 2005 Stick out tongue

And I have the monster 18 inch tc sounds lms 5400.... so 12 inch doesn't cut it when my quad 3/4 inch magnets are 11 inches wide!

Well then if we give one of these away at the pilgrimage, I'll be sure to remove your name from the hat. [;)]

• Moderators

BTW, thanks for all the info updates Amy! Klipsch really rocks.

You're very welcome! I took some more pics of the samples we received today with grilles on... I'll start a new thread so people don't need to dig through this one...

post-4329-13819360196338_thumb.jpg

it seems the market now for deep bass starts at 13.5 inches like jl and svs.... 12s are soo 2005 Stick out tongue

And I have the monster 18 inch tc sounds lms 5400.... so 12 inch doesn't cut it when my quad 3/4 inch magnets are 11 inches wide!

Well then if we give one of these away at the pilgrimage, I'll be sure to remove your name from the hat. Wink

shouldn't the harshest of critics get to evaluate it and maybe have a change of heart? [:P]

Well then if we give one of these away at the pilgrimage, I'll be sure to remove your name from the hat.

[:(]

Not looking good for me this year, but if you keep upping the ante each year (Jube's, now palladiums), maybe I should hold off til next year[:D]

On that note, I'll be debt free by this time next year, so chances are VERY GOOD

Neo, where have you been? Haven't heard form youin quite a while.

The Palladium is the high end of the Klipsch line, still being tweaked/voiced and ready to roll out to the marketplace. It's not your father's speakers for sure.

Bruce

• Moderators

Amy,

So what is the realistic time frame for all of that to take place, the Tweak, audition, re-tweak, final approval, etc.? Is that usually like a 3 month thing or a 1 year thing?

Are the statements about pre-orders true? That the first run has already sold? In other words are 000001 and 0000002 still available in any color? I understand they are going to be sold in pairs, so will it be 000001A and B?

Travis

• Moderators

So what is the realistic time frame for all of that to take place, the Tweak, audition, re-tweak, final approval, etc.? Is that usually like a 3 month thing or a 1 year thing?

It depends on how much time the engineer has to devote to the one project, and how many times it needs to be re-tweaked....how soon we can get everyone together to give it the final listen, etc. I believe they are shooting for under a month for the remaining Palladium line-up to have them released by late spring.

Yes, the first run of the 39Fs have been sold and shipped. I'll have to check on that serial number question.