Cornwall plans...

mfk

• Moderators

I don't know if anyone even has the plans, i would think you couldn't just scale them down by size alone ? I would think it would have more to do with the parameters of the driver not just size? Just guessing, I really don't know.

Boom,

That I don't know. I thought the cabinet design was the same until they changed the placement of the woofer on the CIII. (other than the two port/three port difference) Althought, he doesn't show where these are routed for the recessed/front mounted drivers. Those were drawn up by Jim Easley, from dimensions given to him from different members. Haven't seen him around lately to ask.

Michael may know if there's a difference in cabinets between the I and II. He is the Cornwall King! [Y]

Bruce

Are these plans for the Cornwall II with K79 tweeter and flush mounted drivers? TIA!

It appears that it's for the C-I's (and early C-II's) because the front mount recess dimension is not shown. Below is a picture of a 2 port C-I (top speaker), and an early C-II (sometimes called "C-1.5") with the 3 port design (bottom speaker), Interestingly, the "C-1.5" still had the removable back and the K-77 tweeter, but the has the fiberglass midrange K-601 horn, and the B-3 crossovers. The port dimensions for the driver flanges are, however, identical.

• 2 weeks later...