My new dream system is now ready to order

• Moderators

It has taken a long time, a lot work, but thank to many on this forum with their ideas, support, and encouragement, the prototype of my new system is done.

This system, which you will see is complety matched, eq'd and synch'd,, front end to speake,provide the most encompassing listening experience known to mankind. You cannot a deeper sense of the music.

Also notice, I have gone with Analog source (Ampex AG 440 2 Track). Digital broke down under demands of this most transparent and revealing of all systems.

I invite you to take a look and your comments. (Unfortunately, due to the high cost of this venture, I was forced to take on a sponsor, an outfit in Chicago that is into baseball and gum. This has resulted in some compromise in the design on my part, however, I believe the orginal concept and specs for the most part have been maintained.)

adsoftheworld.com/media/tv/wrigley_5_gum_rain

http://adsoftheworld.com/media/tv/wrigley_5_gum_rain

Travis

• Moderators

I have ordered Jubs (about a week ago).

Yahoooo---- a set of Jubs in Austin...Hint hint Travis, sounds like it's time for another Klipsch gathering in Austin.Cool

Cornman

Cornman,

We will do it for sure, I promise you that. I just need to make sure Eric and James are on board for all of their help again. We will have Jubs upstairs and Cornwalls downstairs.

Travis

Oh sure, just another big city lawyer one upping the workin man.

Man. I scratch and save, donate blood, break into a parking meter or two and finally come up with ducats to buy the best I can afford. Yes sir, a slightly used and dented pair of genuine cardboard Realistic speakers.

So I'm hauling them out of the dumpster behind the RAdio Shack, er, I mean marching proudly out their front door with that wonderful little elctronic chime thing they have to greet the customers still ringing in my ear. Suddenly this swank limo pulls up right in front of me, a huge rear door the size of my 1963 Pinto rust bucket swings open knocking me and my treasurers right into the mud-filed gutter.

Out steps a Uptown swell wearing sporting a $300 haircut, a bow tie, seersucker sports jacket (swells wear jackets not coats), and perfectly creased pants. He's even got tassels swinging gaily from his hand-tooled leather loafers.

His pipe tucked in the side of his lantern jaw, he gazes down upon me in the mud and dripping Yalie vowels says

"Sorry old chap, I'm sure my driver will give you a hand lifting your obviously most elegant (sniff) speakers out of the muck. As for me, I must run. Jubilles don't you know.

Cornman,

We will do it for sure, I promise you that. I just need to make sure Eric and James are on board for all of their help again. We will have Jubs upstairs and Cornwalls downstairs.

Travis

Party? [<:o)] I'm in Travis!!

I have a 3 day weekend so I'll call you and maybe we can meet at Rudy's BBQ.

I was just thinking it was time for a Klipsch party.

Wow, I am lost as a easter egg on this forum. What am I doing wrong ? Clicked on the attachment to look at what I thought was somebody's dream 2 channel stereo system. All I found was chat about packs of gum. I am lost. Also when a scroll down to the bottom of a page there nothing to click on, to go to the next page. I have to return to the top of the page and then click on next.! Reminds me of the song helter skelter.