Rare Sony Conga Speakers

iwillwalk

I remember these from the early 70s. Sony and Yamaha put out some freaky designs back then , does anyone remember Yamaha's giant foam "Ear" speaker?

Sony finally got real with speakers and put out more mainstream designs a few years later. They actually said in the ad copy, "Now no one will laugh at our speakers"

someone tell me i just talked to him he has been using them a rers & said they sound pretty good.so someone say the word or i might just use them for a 7.1.....

Started to post them myself but.....they look cool.....splain to see! We'll see what ***iwillwalk***does! Live closeby!

My enthsiasm got ahead of my wallet. This is my dry time of the years business wise or I'd be oon them for the conversational value alone.

They are Sony afterall and probably not that good sounding but cool as all getout.

I sent Steve (Iwillwalk) a PM explaining that I was bailing out so somebody go get these.