College Hoops ........

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final 4 will be final tonight !!!!!!!!!! ......... Go MEMPHIS !, doesn't much matter, both are good teams !!!!!!! Funny you guys mention the Frozen Four, we have an opening round or two here in Albany, N.Y. ......... College Hockey is Big Here, R.P.I. and Union, local teams ........... and of course Boston is only 3 hours away ...............

I can only imagine what Roy Williams is thinking. It was embrassing from a Fan's point of view, never mind being the Coach, wow. Roy is a class act, and no doubt he and the Tarheels will bounce back. They were sadly outplayed by Kansas, and it will be a hard loss to swallow, but in the end, it's just a game played by Young Men, one team wins, one team losses ................ Still a Good Tournament, until next year !!! ............

I think Kansas expended too much emotion against the guy that left their program. KU fans hate Williams. Had to expend a ton of energy almost choking then building it back up but they are young so...

Memphis beat UCLA in the 1st half playing their style & the 2nd half playing UCLA's. More even keel type of game, looked to me like they were always in control. Comes down to freethrows & possessions...bring it on.

Why, why, why me? (sobbing/crying)

Signed Nancy Kerrigan

Crap......#1 sheet is HISTORY

Backups: GO JAYHAWKS, and don't know how I let Memphis fly under my radar.

Currently 4th, 5th, and 6th place w/#6 eliminated from contention

If Kansas wins, I'll leapfrog over #1-3 and capture both first and second.

WHOAAAA........1/2 time update Kansas is up (to stay hopefully), and now I'm having an anxiety attack. Too much pressure[:o]

Otherwise, I'm a loser and standings will remain the same.

It's been fun regardless of the outcome, but what happened to UCLA AND UNC. It's a rhetorical question folks.