seen any thing good lately?

iwillwalk

I loved "Once" -- a pseudo musical set in Dublin with two actual musicians who go by "Guy" and "Girl" and sing their own songs--bet you won't just watch it once-- sorry 4 the pun-- music has kind of a singer songwriter vibe somewhat like Van Morrison. Very fresh and very non-Hollywood--

I was pleasantly surprised to discover the 3 DVD director's cut of Hellboy by Del Toro (Pan's Labyrinth) at WalMart for leSs than $10. A steal.

A great movie, a great package, and a great price. And rated PG-13 to boot!

And season 4 of Wild Wild West comes out later this month on the 18th. Now if they would just get the 4th season of Have Gun Wil Travel out and the African Queen released on DVD!

Also Hellboy 2 is scheduled for an early July release!

Funny-- I'd watched parts of the Big Lebowski while surfing channels and it never looked very good -- but I DVR'd it and watched the whole and its genius--one of the funniest comedies to grace the screen -- and there's no grace in it.

I thought I was a slacker-- Jeff Bridges is incredible. I love how he drinks White Russians -- he can't even drink right--

Every character around him is comical -- the Coen Bros know how to make a misfit movie funny--

• Moderators

Funny-- I'd watched parts of the Big Lebowski while surfing channels and it never looked very good -- but I DVR'd it and watched the whole and its genius--one of the funniest comedies to grace the screen -- and there's no grace in it.

I heard on the radio this morning that the Big Lebowski was released on this date 10 years ago. How time flies.