Are there any of our Friends that live in the Milwaukee, WI area?

Steve Phillips and I may be making a trip in Aug. and would like to meet with some of you.

What did you have in mind?

Hang out a bit, it's always nice to hang out with speaker types like us and maybe get some good ideas where to part our stuff for a few days as well as sleeping place thoughts .....more of a bike weekend than anything else, but we are wanting to make the trip

Guest srobak

I'm about an hour south of Milwaukee in north Chitown burbs... let me know when you are going by, and I will jump on 94 and head up with you guys :) Any excuse to ride & put miles on. 18,000 last year.

Steve Phillips and I may be making a trip in Aug. and would like to meet with some of you.

What did you have in mind?

Hang out a bit, it's always nice to hang out with speaker types like us and maybe get some good ideas where to part our stuff for a few days as well as sleeping place thoughts .....more of a bike weekend than anything else, but we are wanting to make the trip

I'm about 50 minutes south of Milwaukee............would like to meet up with you guys...........or stop by my place for a cook out and some tunes.

August............sun, hot weather.............can't wait.[:D]

swl, where are you located? 50 miles south of milw puts you right in my neighborhood. I have 2 bikes at the moment, ready to ride again.

Actually, SW of Milwaukee..............Twin Lakes. My sister lives in Kenosha and I do a lot of work there. In fact, I'm working there right now at 158 and H..........the new Rustoleum building next to the DMV.

• Klipsch Employees

That's what I am talking about. We are planing a trip to http://www.harley-davidson.com/wcm/Content/Pages/Events/105th/105th_landing.jsp?locale=en_US

Right now the plan is to ride up on Thrusday evening or Friday Morning. We will be looking for a cheep place to stay within 50 miles or so of the event.

We have planed to come up I-65 to West 24 then over to North 47. that way we can avoid the masses. Anyone that would like to join us is welcome. Money will be tight then as school will just be starting up again. So cheep is the word of the trip. About the only thing that will stop our trip now is the weather. I don't like riding in the rain. Say what you will, but cold and wet do not set well with me.

So anyone with a yard for a tent, or other accomadations would be welcome. Right now, Steve P and I are the only confirmed travilers. One of my nebighours and Jay Lawyer (eng. Tech) are maybes.

Those harley events are a blast. You will have a good time.

Boomac and I live in the western Milwaukee subburbs. Damon lives 15 minutes north of Scott and I.

Another tip, you may want to go NW out of INDY to Bloomington, then up hwy 39 to WI. It is about 90 extra miles, which is only an hour longer drive. There is a lot of construction in Chicago and most likely will spend more than an hour looking at brake lights instead of the open road.

I am stuck in the Las Vegas Airport right now.. Dang snow back home has my flight delayed. Let me talk to the wife but I'm sure you both could stay at my house.

Also we live in some of the best motorcycle scenic riding area in WI. Look up Holy Hill in Hubertus WI. I live on a hill top south of Holy Hill and can see it from my subdivision. You flat landers will really enjoy the winding hillside roads through the woods.

JM

Guest srobak

Sounds like a fun trip. I have a few big ones planned this year too, including taking the sportbike on the Lake Michigan Circle Tour again, in 3.25 days, 90% in the daylight and within sight of water. Should be fun :)

Posted Image

Those harley events are a blast. You will have a good time.

Boomac and I live in the western Milwaukee subburbs. Damon lives 15 minutes north of Scott and I.

Another tip, you may want to go NW out of INDY to Bloomington, then up hwy 39 to WI. It is about 90 extra miles, which is only an hour longer drive. There is a lot of construction in Chicago and most likely will spend more than an hour looking at brake lights instead of the open road.

I am stuck in the Las Vegas Airport right now.. Dang snow back home has my flight delayed. Let me talk to the wife but I'm sure you both could stay at my house.

Also we live in some of the best motorcycle scenic riding area in WI. Look up Holy Hill in Hubertus WI. I live on a hill top south of Holy Hill and can see it from my subdivision. You flat landers will really enjoy the winding hillside roads through the woods.

JM

Yeah........Holy Hill is a beautiful area, especially for a ride on the bike.[:D]

I don't ride unfortunately but you guys are more than welcome to visit my place for some food,drink and great tunes. A little off the beaten path about 25 minutes west of I94 on hwy 50..........ten minutes from Lake Geneva.[Y]

"Right now the plan is to ride up on Thrusday evening or Friday Morning. We will be looking for a cheep place to stay within 50 miles or so of the event. "

Maybe leaving here sometime Thursday as the gig starts on the 28 and runs to Sunday the 31..........My thought was to leave here sometime on Thursday(early) and head home Sunday....lots of planing to do....this will be a blast and I personally want to get in as much time as I can, or untill we burn slap out on it.