OCC Klipsch Chopper Episode Airs Thursday!

Amy

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed the show the first time so I looked on the TLC web site and found that it is going to be aired again on March 20th at 8:00 PM Eastern and again on March 21st at 1:00 AM Eastern. Maybe all of us that missed it the first time can catch it this time!

Michael,

Dude You Rock! How come we don't have you working in marketing with that big lens of yours or are you sooooooo smart they won't let you leave CS?

Thumpit!

Merci beaucoup Mssr. Thump,

I do specialize a bit in the making of BUZZ 'round these parts. Maybe someone will take me in one day. Until then I am banished to the phones. These ears were meant for Khorns, not cell phones, ugh.

M

im looking for a website that might have the episode archived ..is there anyone out there that knows a site where we can watch it....anyone computer swavy enough...I mean if its all legal to do so...

i found this site Episode: Klipsch Bike
Program: American Chopper

OCC builds a bike for Klipsch Audio Technologies but staffing shortages in the shop has the crew scrambling and Senior must hire new people.

http://www.tv.com/american-chopper/klipsch-bike/episode/1166687/summary.html?tag=ep_list;rating;8

• Moderators

Your opinion is noted, as you have brought it up over and over. It has proven to be great brand exposure for us, and subsequently, very successful. I understand you do not like the show, the bikes, nor the family, and you're entitled to that, but a lot of people do watch it and love it.

Enough said.

• Moderators

Sorry, I'm not a biker person, so I don't understand the controversy. Seems like it's a popular and well-liked show (for the most part).

It has nothing to do with Best Buy. It has to do with an opportunity that came about to outfit a bike shop with speakers, which happened to have a show on TLC.

If I could enter here?

First I'm not a biker, I'm a rocker.

But I think I can offer some perspective.

HD is mainstream these days. Good ol boys and business men alike own HD. It takes some coin to get into the club so HD and other custom bike aficianados qualify for high-quality audio purchases. Folks that like big motorcycles might just like to rock out occasionally so it's a pretty short leap from bike lover to Klipsch Fan.

Just my .02.

M

Colter - Amy, being born and raised in Milwaukee I know a few things about HD's and the people who ride them... To live in Milwaukee it is manditory that you ride a Harley and that you can drink beer. Everyone else we run out of town [:)]

Important point of distinction - there are show bikes, then there are bikes you ride.

OCC are show bikes. Not something you would take on a cross country trip or leave in any parking lot.

Back to my fiirst point, if your ever looking to buy a used Harly, look in Milwaukee. Most everyone does have one. All shapes and vintages on the roads here. Guarenteed you can get them a lot cheaper here than anywhere else in the world.

JM