First weekend

PYRO

The first weekend has been great. Fired up my new LaScala's II's delivered directly from Klipsch on Thursday, did some adjustments. Was actually a bit disappointed, then I remebered that the speakers need to get a little break in time. Well its Sunday now I guess they are getting broke in. THe sound is just amazing my favorites so far are Pink Floyd DSOTM and Natalie Merchant - Ophelia (Great Disk BTW).

Next upgrades will be some Mac equipment A/V pre amp and a 2CH Amp. After I move into my new place I will be looking to add a center and surrounds.

Thanks to everyone on the Forum who helped me with my decision. It was the "Right Choice."

Rob

• Moderators

Of course it was the right choice, it's easy to spend other peoples $ !

No that is a good choice, and will still a good choice in 20 years, that's Heritage for ya.

I still think they will sound better in a few weeks, well see ?

Pyro.

I have a Mc252 pushing the La scala II's right now. Fantastic. McIntosh MDA1000 DAC and Peach. Peach II coming.

The Mc252 seems like overkill but I love it.

jc

So the MC402 would be over the top overkill. Thats what I was thinking in the first place. My gut says get the MC252.

Pyro...sorry I meant to respond sooner.

I would be thrilled to see someone with a similar setup as mine. I am still amazed when I turn on my stereo. If the peak meters ever hit 2.5 watts....the bass is pumping so fast and hard. Very good detail.

LOOK!!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/McINTOSH-MC252-AMP-250-WATTS-OF-PURE-POWER-A-BEAUTY_W0QQitemZ220213911858QQihZ012QQcategoryZ39783QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

jc

Pyro...sorry I meant to respond sooner.

I would be thrilled to see someone with a similar setup as mine. I am still amazed when I turn on my stereo. If the peak meters ever hit 2.5 watts....the bass is pumping so fast and hard. Very good detail.

LOOK!!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/McINTOSH-MC252-AMP-250-WATTS-OF-PURE-POWER-A-BEAUTY_W0QQitemZ220213911858QQihZ012QQcategoryZ39783QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

jc

jc I saw that one on Ebay but I decided to buy new. Ordered a MC252 today. THanks for the advice. Also closing a deal on a MX134. I am loving it!!

Rob