Klipsch Made in China

abbasi

Klipsch is indeed made in China now, and the quality is ordinary.

So your point is? You sign up, trash the very company your speaking about on their forum?

What do you own in Klipsch that you feel is ordinary? Or do you even own Klipsch at all?

Just asking?

Trey was very clear of a great relationship AND the process they take pride in products from China.

Personally, I miss Andre too. It's a small world out there, You see business and technology changing all the time. And that includes where it is made too.

I do not work for Klipsch, but have friends that do. Maybe I am protective of them, but I think your post is out of line.

About the great PRC quality. I own many Klipsch speakers from RB5's ,RC7,RF5's,RF7's...Palladium,many Klipsch Reference subs. The built quality(this includes fir and finish,attention to detail...even small detail)is OK. Not great. If you find it great then you have not had the chance to get products that are made with an obsessive attention to detail. I also have Paradigm(made in Canada)and these range from the basic Atom to the Signature series and I also have a few Signature series subs.Again well made but lack that attention to fine detail !

On paradigm I have got new out of the box subs that had air leaks! new Signature speakers with...air leaks again,misaligned stickers(on a flagship product)!!!And badges unglued! Funny but leaving alot to be desired.

With Klipsch I had ports glued improperly ,moving..I could rmove the ports on my RB5's and RF7's...with ease!One woofer on the RF7 ,screws not torqued!

On the Palladium the jumpers ,one has spots of what looks like rust! Again nothing much but tells me quality control was asleep.

You want to know what products were flawless time after time? Dynaudio(I have the Contour and Confidence series). Each speaker came perfect,with every detail inspected as I have found zero miss aligned labels and all screws torqued properly. Not a fly sat on these. All are made at the same factory in Europe and they still make a good profit. The fit and finish clearly above 90% of all the competitors I have inspected and OWNED.I have some for over 12 years with near abuse,they are even covered with wood finish on the inside of the cabinet! Even the low cost Audience40 I had and sold,came perfect.

Maybe I am used to very high standards? Maybe when I build a server or upscale gaming machine for a customer I put that extra special something that puts my competition to shame. I laugh when I open my competition's machines and start pointing out the flaws and slips.To me attention to small details counts,counts alot. Even a dumb static...sticker has to be aligned. or else it looks like a sloppy half A job finished a few minutes before the weekend.

• 11 years later...
14 hours ago, Roland Sergeant said:

Im looking for a klipssch tweeter RB II 62 if you can help my email my name is Roland sergeant email 

sergeantrul@gmail.com 

parts are on back-order ------you can Call Klipsch parts  and place an order , they'll call you when it's back  in stock --

-https://www.simplyspeakers.com/klipsch-replacement-speaker-tweeter-1011978.html

https://reconingspeakers.com/product/klipsch-k-152-tweeter-rf62-rf82-rb81-rb61-rs62/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Roland Sergeant said:

Thanks im a bit lost finding my this chat works so cheers for that.  Billybob 

Eny help is appreciate 

Need any help finding the garage sale just holler.

Thanks for the reply. Guess your still looking?

Maybe if you have the tweeter not working, it may just need a new diaphragm for it.

Let know please... thanks!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roland Sergeant said:

you can click on the 2 links here below and be placed on a waiting list for new product , there is a Back-order for these parts from Klipsch since June 2021 , Simply speakers is 44$ ---the Speaker Exchange is 40$  , 

you can also email klipsch directly  with a ticket  , they will send you a response tomorrow ---https://support.klipsch.com/hc/en-us/requests/new     or call  klipsch  -800-554-7724  -  ask for Customer Service 

https://www.simplyspeakers.com/klipsch-replacement-speaker-tweeter-1011978.html

https://reconingspeakers.com/product/klipsch-k-152-tweeter-rf62-rf82-rb81-rb61-rs62/

• Like 1