NOSValves

I can tell you one thing not all techs are created equal. You would be hard pressed to find someone who has such a good rep as NOSValves. I haven't sent anything to Craig but I wish I had. Instead I sent something to HotGlassAudio because he told me what I wanted to hear. After 1.5 years and now equipment I asked for everything back. The projects was returned unfinished incomplete and due to poor packaging 6 primo tubes died in the mail. Lesson learned next time use Craig. I am still drooling over that stereo version of VRD. Zowee

had the pleasure of owning Daddy Dee's 299B for awhile, before I gifted it to a friend who also has a pair of Klipschorns from Rochester, NY. He's got them hidden in a barn while he goes through marital negotiations, but I know what your work sounds like and it's pretty durned wonderful.

That must be a big barn if he can hide Khorns in there!

My kids call Craig my internet friend. And then remind me that Karen and I have warned them against "making friends on the internet". t is one of those do as I say and not as I do situations that comes with being a pretty good judge of character as I grow older.

On the road to becoming my friend Craig has rebuilt three vintage tube amps, built me a Stereo 45 VRD, and installed 2 new door walls. We continue to debate about whos digital front end sounds better, Tiger baseball and other topics.

Happy belated birthday.

Rick

• Moderators

Well it has all been said before. He not only is great with repair/restoration, including vintage Mac, he really stands behind his own stuff as well. I bought VRD's from a forum member and he offered to go through them, no charge, to make sure everything was a ok.. He stands behind his stuff 100%

His only drawback is that he is bit shy and very unopinionated. I am hoping that shows like AK Fest draw him out of his shell and he tells us all what he really thinks on a variety of topics.[:|]

Happy Birthday Craig.

Travis

Happy Birthday Craig!...I also picked up a pair of VRDs from a fellow forum member and Craig has been VERY helpful...even though there was none of my money in his pocket...I did send him an EICO HF 81 and HFT 92 which he went over allowing them to live on another 50+ years...he currently is working on an old Sherwood monaural amp that was my introduction to music (Dad's as was the EICO HFT 92 Tuner)...can't wait to play the amp through my JorJen/Crites/DeanG Heresy single...

Bill

he currently is working on an old Sherwood monaural amp that was my introduction to music (Dad's as was the EICO HFT 92 Tuner)...can't wait to play the amp through my JorJen/Crites/DeanG Heresy single...

Bill

Ooops I have to get too that project.....so much to do so little time...