Bought a set of Cornwalls

kman1752

I just bought a set of Cornwalls. The Klipsch Boxes they came in there was a date of June 1984. His TV broke and he wanted the money to get a new one.They have been in climated controlled storage for 13yrs.They are MINT! Was 499.00 to much to pay for

them? I dont know much about the Cornwalls, never even heard a heritage speaker. Are these speakers any good?cwm16.gif

sell those quick on eBay, you will never be happy with their sound with your current equipment, upgrading your front-end will cost thousands, you will be buying strange tube amps and adding expensive sub-woofers, your wife will keep asking you to turn it down, all the old albums will come out of the garage, the turntable will need a new cartridge, most stereo magazines will be meaningless, the forums will be addicting and the music will sound bright, loud and ... "real" -

so sell those puppies quick, you got a steal and can make even more $ on eBay, they go for $800 to $1100, with a record set at $1800!!!

------------------

Colin's Music System Cornwall 1s & Klipsch subs; lights out & tubes glowing!

Don't listen to these guys. You got ripped off man and they're trying to make you feel better.

But seeing you're a nice guy, I'll give you an extra $100 over what you paid to help you get rid of the things.

Let me know if I can help!

This message has been edited by Rob Curran on 01-21-2002 at 11:01 AM