Khorn binding post too close or ok?

seti

I picked up some binding post on ebay for $4. I removed the older post and these just happened to fit but I am wondering if they are too close. There is a gap between the post but are they too close?

IMG_0152.JPG

While I had the hatch open I took a pic of these 1978 K33 woofers.

IMG_0140.JPG

Here is the label from the round one.

IMG_0146.JPG

I cracked open the other khorn and found a square magnet k33. I apparently never opened the khorn with a round magnet until today.

IMG_0154.JPG

While I may not be able to tell a difference knowing they are different bothers me. For all I know they measure the same as well.

Bob, Do you have a trade in program for mismatched k33s for your cast frames?

seti, just sell them on ebay after you get the Crites woofers. You can use the same boxes, it's really easy.

I just sold an old pair of K-33-P's for $255!! They pay crazy money for old K33's on ebay.

Greg

I'll do an ebay search to see the going rate. Bob is probably too busy to deal with such a transaction. I'll see what I can get for these.

Thanks

I think I read that the standard distance is 3/4 of an inch on center. You may want to double check on line. If you use the standard distance you will be able to use the double banana plugs if you ever needed to.

Thanks I'll look into doing just that.

Actually I am putting this on hold until I buy two BEC cast frame woofers. I was very suprised to see two different woofers. I wouldn't think it would be easy to wreck a K33 in a khorn.