Vintage Klipsch Corner Horns

I am researching this speaker for an associate of mine. I am very familiar with the cornerhorn, but this speaker, probably purchased in the days of mono, becasue there is only one, is massive, probably twice the width of a regular k-horn, about the same height, maybe a little taller. There are frequency adjustment knobs on the top right hand side.

I believe the owner said the folded horn is approx 150 feet, and is Goodman. Early 50's? The speaker reminds me in shape to a JBL Hartsfield.

Any info would be great!

Could be a Brociner or a Vitavox,,, The 150' is obviously a streatch.

Assuming this was a typo, and you meant "stretch" that is really funny!!

It's pobably 150 inches. Looks like a normal Khorn to me with fancy wood trim and cloth.

Heres a pic. Another style Brociner? About 4 feet high, 40 inches across and 24 deep. There appears to be the shiny face of a bullet tweeter on the upper right side of the horn section. hopefully i'll be able to get at the back soon.

All will be revealed when you can get at the back. Can't wait to see more pics. It appears in good shape. The lettering is interesting.