Trey's Been Kind Of Quiet This Year....

• Klipsch Employees

[:S] More gear...we must have more gear...bigger...bigger I tell you...it must be bigger!

Rooms are set up. Media is loaded. Host for the rooms have been chained to the Racks.

AMY has the name tags. Tent is ordered. (and you don't have to help stand this one).

It's Wednesday before, I've got the drinks on ice, air mattresses inflated, moving speakers around today and grocery shopping for those staying at the House of Klipsch. Going to snap a few photos of some speakers I have for sale (Steve, can you get me MSRP on those outdoor subs I have listed?).

Guests start arriving tomorrow night. Expecting Doc, Jay, Dean with Michael (Mr Paint) Hurd sometime on Friday.

Trey was good enough to come to me today and ask if I needed any help with the seminar on speaker design. I had decided that it would be much more efficient to have the tutorial in the demo room instead of the lab. So Trey was a busy beaver moving a PC and projector into the demo listening room. Steve was nice enough to bring a screen from home that we put together and hung in between the demo Palladiums. So now you can see and hear the crossover changes right before your ears and eyes.

Thanks Guys for your expert help.

Trey was good enough to come to me today and ask if I needed any help with the seminar on speaker design. I had decided that it would be much more efficient to have the tutorial in the demo room instead of the lab. So Trey was a busy beaver moving a PC and projector into the demo listening room. Steve was nice enough to bring a screen from home that we put together and hung in between the demo Palladiums. So now you can see and hear the crossover changes right before your ears and eyes.

Thanks Guys for your expert help.

Yup, that;'s the way we planned it, I figured it would ease congestion around the computer screen if we brought in a small projector/screen setup. Gives the teacher a little breathing room! So you've already got the curves run and will just be showing them as you modify the demo Palladiums?