BELLES

BigStewMan

I was told that very few were sold per year. Probably had to cut something when bringing the new Heritage products on line. When I asked couldn't they just make them on special order, I was told that all Heritage was "special order."

Larry has a good take on this.

I'd add a thought or two about the older Heritage line. Though the Belle was much more elegant than the LaScala, sonically they are so close as to be indistinguishable, sonically, for all practical purposes. The Khorn and LaScala cabinets were redesigned to complement each other when the Belle was dropped. Now, with a living room type elegance in the LaScala, the LaScala and Belle would occupy the same niche. The new Khorn cabinet drops the classic model B riser between the LF and HF. If anyone should desire a current manufacture three channel system, the LaScala would look very nice as a center channel.

Larry has a good take on this.

I'd add a thought or two about the older Heritage line. Though the Belle was much more elegant than the LaScala, sonically they are so close as to be indistinguishable, sonically, for all practical purposes. The Khorn and LaScala cabinets were redesigned to complement each other when the Belle was dropped. Now, with a living room type elegance in the LaScala, the LaScala and Belle would occupy the same niche. The new Khorn cabinet drops the classic model B riser between the LF and HF.  If anyone should desire a current manufacture three channel system, the LaScala would look very nice as a center channel.

Thanks Daddy--You're reading my mind, that is exactly what I was thinking. When I first saw a Belle and a La Scalla, I was drawn to the Belle (and that fascination has never left). Someday, I hope to own a set.

Being a former Belle owner. I have to say I do miss mine but do love he extra low end from the khorn [:'(] They were the most beautiful Klipsch speaker ever made. The bass bin went higher than the La Scala as well. It could be made a two way with the K510. Many people forget about the bass bin performance. When they dropped the Belle they released the prettied up La Scala. Even the prettied La Scala isn't as pretty as a Belle in my opinion. Now that the Belle is discontinued I'd like to see someone build a Belle with 1inch mdf or plywood like the new La Scala. It would be a cool DIY project. The new La Scala sounds amazing the changes they made were very smart. The fact that Klipsch is still hot rodding Heritage is very cool..... Bravo Klipsch.

Does any know how many of each Heritage speaker ever sold??? I would be interested in the numbers. I bet it is impressive.

Some pics of the Belle.

DSC01812.JPG

DSC01813.JPG

DSC01815.JPG