OT: The Olympics in Hi Def

picky

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest srobak

Is it just me, or don't the Olympics seem more exciting in HDTV? For some reason, I just can't seem to stop watching....DevilBig Smile

That doesn't look particularly feminine... [:o][+o(]

Is it just me, or don't the Olympics seem more exciting in HDTV? For some reason, I just can't seem to stop watching....DevilBig Smile

That doesn't look particularly feminine... SurpriseIck!

Heck, if you know a guy with the name "Sandra" and he has a figure like that, then perhaps you should ask him out? LOL I think Sarah and the majority of the Ladies' Beach Volleyball gang are plenty enough sexy for me to watch! [:P]

post-10177-13819400020868_thumb.jpg

post-10177-13819410173856_thumb.jpg

Another vacation for "W" ............. the nightmare is almost over !!!!!

Let's not turn this one political. I shouldn't have to keep saying this to the regulars. Thanks.

Sorry Amy! What was I thinking; starting a thread showing the back of a pretty girl? Of course, I should have known it would lead to politics! ....HUH??? [:o]

I guess because it's an election year, a few folks just can't seem to think of anything else. I'll take pretty ladies instead of politicians any day! [H]

at this point in history, wouldn't we all like to be moon-ing el presidente?

Probably catch hell for this, but I don't care.

That was cheap shot Michael and you know it. Picky started this good natured look at the female anatomy in HD and you gotta insert your political BS. I thought more you than that. But if you feel that strongly, why don't you get out from behind your keyboard, drive to DC and moon him in person since you're such a big talker.

Sheesh..............

Tom

Guest srobak

Well, if you know a guy with the name "Sarah" and he has a figure like that, then perhaps you should ask him out?

Actually - "Sandra" (the name on the jersey) and Sasha are fairly common male names in certain parts of the world.

My point was - there is not a whole lot of figure in that figure... looks rather lacking in certain key areas of curvature, unlike the Brazilian women I have dated.

Well, if you know a guy with the name "Sarah" and he has a figure like that, then perhaps you should ask him out?

Actually - "Sandra" (the name on the jersey) and Sasha are fairly common male names in certain parts of the world.

My point was - there is not a whole lot of figure in that figure... looks rather lacking in certain key areas of curvature, unlike the Brazilian women I have dated.

Yep! You caught my typo! Sorry, it's been corrected. And you are right, her torso is a bit straight in that view, unlike some of the other ladies such as our own Walsh who has a thinner, more-defined waist. I have not traveled overseas so I've not heard of any males named "Sandra" but that doesn't surprise me much; it's a big world out there. I was just trying to have a little fun back at you which is why I included the "LOL" in my post to you: I was kidding. This whole post was supposed to be fun and I'd hoped everyone else might enjoy it and take it in that spirit. -Glenn

Yep! You caught my typo! Sorry, it's been corrected. And you are right, her torso is a bit straight in that view, unlike some of the other ladies such as our own Walsh who has a thinner, more-defined waist. I have not traveled overseas so I've not heard of any males named "Sandra" but that doesn't surprise me much; it's a big world out there. I was just trying to have a little fun back at you which is why I included the "LOL" in my post to you: I was kidding. This whole post was supposed to be fun and I'd hoped everyone else might enjoy it and take it in that spirit. -Glenn

Picky, Picky, Picky......surely you've been around here long enough to know that even a discussion about electrons will eventually turn into a) a political diatribe or B) a rant about religion. LMAO..........

Tom

Picky, Picky, Picky......surely you've been around here long enough to know that even a discussion about electrons will eventually turn into a) a political diatribe or B) a rant about religion. LMAO..........

Tom

Essh! [:S] Chalk it up to: I guess you really can't teach an old dog (me) new tricks! LOL Thanks, Tom. -Glenn

I'm certainly enjoying it.

post-17373-13819400030272_thumb.jpg

post-17373-1381941018344_thumb.jpg

Guest srobak

I was just trying to have a little fun back at you which is why I included the "LOL" in my post to you: I was kidding. This whole post was supposed to be fun and I'd hoped everyone else might enjoy it and take it in that spirit. -Glenn

Of course... :) You'll know when I am being serious, trust me :)