Messin with Sasquatch ?

sunburnwilly

Yeh. That's a fairly clever way to get your 15 minutes. Announce on Monday that there will be a press conference on Friday where irrefutable evidence of Sasquatch will be presented.

As much trouble as it will be to the press to cover this, I hope they include links to the alien autopsy video.

sbw,

that series of "messin with sasquatch" adverts are truly funny. Well, if one is easily entertained, I guess.

My two favorites are the suv guys teasing the sasquatch about giving him a ride and the other is the one where the guys set a sackof crap on fire at the mouth of sasquatch's cave. When they think they are safe making their getaway it's payback time. Bigtime.

There is one mashup on youtube of quite a few of these commercials with a hair of the dog soundtrack. Pretty clever. well, again I have to offer the disclaimer for the easily entertained. My wife doesn't think it's funny in the least. One of those planet gender things, I guess.

http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?id=bigfoot-press-conference-biscardi&page=2

The news conference was BS. The guy announced that the two dna samples came back "human" and "possum". He shows two blurry photos.

Promises to have Fox News journalists inspect the body and known scientists etc etc. all BS.

Biscardi also announced to the news media in 2005 that he had captured a live big foot.