K-horn are in the house / thanks frzn

joessportster

the trip was a success, k-horns are in the house, first i want to thanks charles and his wife it was very nice to meet you both, sorry we didnt have more time anyone thinking about dealing with charles should do so without hesitation. his gear is top notch, and hes is a stand up guy !!!! i thought i would have issues unloading that last bass bin we loaded charles, but i was able to slide the bottom one right out worked like a charm[:o] and no damage along the route...........

been listening to them since i hooked them up last night, and i am a happy camper. this is my 3rd pair of k-horns over the years and i have to say my best pair to date, i love the oiled oak finish, running these with a one off 6c33c dual mono set amp putting out about 10 / 12 wpc a McCormack mod squad line 1 passive pre, and my california audio labs alpha / delta dac/ transport. sounds great !!!!!!!!

Joe

cornwalls were faced backwards to keep my 18 month old son from poking at the grills while i was waiting on the new ouner to pick them up, the k-horns are much larger but take up alot less space to actually use, the door leads to the front porch, (had to convince the better half this was the best placement for saving space ( so far i have her fooled, it is actually my best 2 corners) reason for the cornwall sale was i got a great deal on the k-horns from frzn and the wife was not happy with the corns as they need to be away from the walls on all sides for best performance so they take up more floor space !!!!!!! as for which sounds better. its a no brainer KHORNS BABY....................

the 63cc amp is a delight it is not actually mine (yet) i borrowed from a friend he calls it ugly and i just agree with him. it really is a nice amp though and has plenty of power to run khorns to good levels and control the bass nicely, it will be a toss up for me on amps i have modded will vincent dynaco mark 3's on the way, i also have a pair of transendent sound seotl's i borrowed to see what they can do on k-horns 4 wpc has me wandering about the bass. should be a fun week ahead

Joe