Happy Birthday Fini!

Daddy Dee

Wow! This has been the thread that keeps on giving! Thank you all, y'all!

Sorry I am late you big lug. Your are gaining on me now. I stay the same but you continue to get older.

Best wishes buddy. and......

Warm regards to your girls. So glad that they are doing well. You hang in there big boy. Prayers continue to be lifted.

tc

Patrick, Thanks for the well-wishes! Tomorrow is Paloma's first day back at school (since February!). Keep the good thoughts a-flowin'. I know she'll come home pooped, but being with her great friends should pump her up significantly!!

Terry, I wish I was in your neighborhood so I could give you a big hug. Do you have a chair to stand on at your place? Devil Warm regards, my man!!

Finster, what are you saying? The last time I saw you I was standing on a chair.

You just remember this young man, "the bigger they are, the harder they fall..................hit you back". [:D]

tc

• Moderators

Fini would not hurt a fly, he did not even hurt those coons under his house.............now I wouldn't mess with the family because he then turns into something that looks like a giant bear [:@] Never mind he kind of looks like a giant bear anyway....although a California bear...the ones with the tan, sunglasses and sandals it's a law out there, really. [;)]