YEAH ! Finished for the time being.

trashyrich1157

I am fairly new here, and have gotten some great advice from you guys.

Just thought I would share my story with you. After adding a SW 8 and two SB 1's as surrounds ( got them from Craigs List), in addition to a KV 2 from e Bay, to the KG 1.5's that I found in the trash many years ago I have a system that I love.

Just wanted to thank you guys for the advice.

Thank you.

• Moderators

Glad you like the sound, it is a fun Hobby especially when you can really hear a difference.

Just remember later, " just say no "[;)] when you start wondering what other changes will improve the sound, it will come, be prepared.

Congratulations! While some may consider your system to be entry level as far as Klipsch is concerned, the fact is that you have a better sounding setup than probably 75% of the so-called home theaters that are around.

The first thing that I did when we bought our house and moved from an apartment was move all my stereo equipment and listen to music for about 3 hours at full throttle. Unfortunately the only Klipsch I had back then was a KV-1 center speaker but, then again, it was a Klipsch.

I hear you.

Have been checking Craigs List, and a lot of good stuff is coming up here in Denver. I want to buy it all, but, you know.

I am lucky, I have my system in my apt. Live with the GF alot so I get to come over here and crank it up.

Trying to get the go ahead to do a system in the GF's condo. I think it will be easier than mine. She likes black, I like wood. Hence the four different wood colors of my speakers.

I know I am not done. I did an internship at a recording studio and am just now getting back into good sound. Feels good to be back.