Go Vote!

fini

I'm losing my whining rights for the next four years cuz I ain't votin'. Two reasons: I'm working 0700-1900 and I can't vote for either presidential ticket in good conscience. On one side you've got good qualifications and abilities but questionable values and integrity; and on the other you have good values and integrity but poor qualifications or ability. Lose/Lose![:(]

I don't mind the paper ballots, it's putting them in that 'paper-shredder' looking device that bothers me.

What ever happened to those mechanical machines? Now there was a resounding KA-CHUNK when you registered your vote. I miss those.

Did anyone tear up a little bit seeing the droves of people out, especially all the young voters? Made me proud to be American today! And yes, I saw an old guy with one of those Vet hats on and thanked him for his service. It was a good morning.

M

I voted this morning. The electronic voting machines were broken and we had to use paper ballots. They were the fill in the oval with black ink kind. Haven't seen that in a while. Makes you wonder if it'll get counted.........................

We've used paper ballots for quite some time. If they fail, we're given a broken electronic voting machine to use. [;)]