Which speaker choice???

roaddog359

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got a problem! I heard something rattle when I was moving the center channel, so I unboxed it and removed the grill when I noticed one of the woofers was beat up from the inside. I called the company I ordered from (I guess I will see if they are good to deal with). I spoke with the store manager and he said the magnet probably came off. That is what it looks like to me. He said he could send me a new woofer and I can fix it myself or he said that he will just send me a new one out on Monday and when it arrives I can send the damaged one back with t he UPS driver. So that is the route I am taking, he even said they may be able to express ship since it was for a Christmas present. He did state that "it was a good thing you bought from an authorized dealer" Boy was I upset[8o|] when I saw the woofer damage, especally since its a rc 64cherry that is not being made now. How hard would it have for me if I wanted to change out the woofer myself? Anyway seems like they are going to make it right and assured me that they will take care of me!

I got an email late tonight from customer service. She said she will contact me by phone first thing Monday morning and send me a replacement in time for Christmas. If they can pull that off, they are a good company to deal with IMHO. I will let you guys know Monday what happens when she calls me.

OH BOY, I DID IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! well I went and ordered the rs62's I cant stop the madness, I need HELP!!! Some one call "HTA" Hello, my name is John and I am a home theateroholic!!!!

You're in the wrong place for help! Just keep upgrading your Bose crap! lol, Good thing this isn't an AA forum. We'd tell you to just keep on drinking!

The rf83s got here and are now set up testing it out with my sons movie transformers. 83's up front 63's at the sides for now . New center channel has been shipped and should be here Christmas eve. Still Blose center and rear. But not for long rs62's in rounte

The center will make a tremendous difference. Congrats & enjoy.

Yea, that Bose center was the main reason I wanted something else. I can not wait til I get this replacement rc64. I was so mad when I saw the damage on the first one sent to me. Well at least they are 2nd day airing one to me will be her on the 24th. I am sure it will sound great the 83's and 63's kick @ss

Well I got the replacement rc64 for the 1st one that UPS damaged. Got it on Christmas eve just like the seller promised. They have been great to deal with over this 1st damaged rc64. Well once again I can thank UPS for another damaged product!!!!!!!!!![8o|] The box was soaking wet with a fist size hole in the side at the grill and alot of other box damage. UPS noted the damage, and I was hoping it would be OK! So I unboxed and and of course the grill was broken and the fabric damaged. It also has some splintering of the wood on the front corners. Called the Company again and they were also mad it was damaged again. They are going to make Ups pay for the return shipping of this one and are probably going to send me another one out Monday on a palet with a freight carrier instead. They are hoping that if its on a palet and a freight company has it, it will be handled better. I hope so!!! Anyway this is what has been going on with the rc 64, The seller has been great so far, UPS has Sucked 2 times. Even the UPS driver could not believe how the box looked and how wet it was. Some Christmas present!!!!!!!! Thanks UPS[N]

Even the UPS driver could not believe how the box looked and how wet it was.

....Until he got back in his truck and drove off with that sh_t eating grin on his face. I'll never use UPS again. Don't get me wrong... Fedex has their share of damage claims also, but at least with Fedex, you don't have the problem getting denied 2-3 times on the claim. At least, from my experience anyways...

Good luck with your replacement and don't be scared to post some pics when you get it all setup:)

The good thing for me is I am not fighting with UPS because the company I bought from will replace it and they will fight it out with UPS. I just have todeal with thetrouble of sending it back and being home for a signature delivery. Let you guys know more on Monday when thee tell me exactly how they are going to send a new one.

I have not post about my RC 64 Cherry but I am due to receive my 3rd one today. However the Freight Co. caused some damage to the box in Ohio so who knows if this one will survive!!! The company I bought from has been fantastic in dealing with this shipping nightmare. 2 time UPS and now a freight Co. The company I purchased from is on the Klipsch authorized sellers page and its www.wwstereo.com I can not say enough about Emily who has been handling my nightmare. If you are looking for anything you may want to give them a look. They have been great. I cant blame them for anything after all its the shippers that are causing me the grief. They are bending over backwards to please me and make it right and even rushed the second one to me on Christmas Eve. I will let you know when I unbox this one if its survived the rough handling of the shipping Co.