Free NFL ticket this Sunday, tell me why you wanna go!

IndyKlipschFan

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to admit I do have a favorite cheerleader..

I sit 7 Rows back from the field. Michael took and has incredible pics, please share Michael..... Esp of Shonica...LOL

For three years Shonica smiles up at us, and is a joy to watch. Shonica got selected to be the Colts rep for the Pro Bowl by her team mates. A medical sales rep during the day...LOL.. (Beauty and has brains!!) Last year after a game with my daughter in her own Colts cheer outfit, she came up and talked to us a while.. made my then 6 year old daughter feel special and was very nice of her. Even a married guy can appreciate a very pretty face and enjoy the show...LOL Yeah, and the Colts play too!

post-5910-1381942858869_thumb.jpg

Reggie Wayne snagging one right in front of us! It's tough to capture that exact moment when the ball drops in the receiver's hands. Thanks to Roger for pointing out where the ball was headed- you can't tell which receiver it's going to when looking through a 200mm lens. These are all at F2.8, about 1/500, custom white balanced.

post-10755-13819428611368_thumb.jpg

Oh, sorry, I forgot- you guys came here for Cheerleader pix, didn't cha? Here's Roger's fave. I had him shout out to her so she would look up into the lights. That's the best way to get bright expression and avoid racoon eyes- got to get their faces up into the light?

The Hawaiian lei signifies that she was selected to cheer in the ProBowl game.

How'd I do Rog? [;)]

post-10755-13819428613098_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

See there is a football game also ! [;)]

Great pictures michael, but I'm really worried you may hurt your back with that f 2.8 200mm being really heavy, I know someone who could help relieve you of the danger. [:$]

Roger - Nice story of your favorite cheerleader and your daughter.

Michael - Thanks for the awesome shots. An afternoon at the game with one of your best friends, sounds like a great way to spend an afternoon. Sounds like you had a great time.

Our 14 year old dauther who attended the Pilgrimage was excited by the shot of Adam Vinatieri about to kick the ball. She's a soccer player so loves the kickers.

And yes, I'm sure that was Marvin Harrison blocking. Easily one of the best if not best ever receivers ever to play the game and underrated to boot IMVHO. He actually does block downfield on running plays and ever for other receivers. Contrast Marvin to those who only go half speed when the balls not coming to them. Some say he's lost a step or two but I'm not so sure but do think it's taken awhile for him to get back in sync with Peyton and the offense after being out so long and not getting the usual pre-season and off-season workouts together.

See there is a football game also ! Wink

Great pictures michael, but I'm really worried you may hurt your back with that f 2.8 200mm being really heavy, I know someone who could help relieve you of the danger. Embarrassed

Not to worry, I'm sure that after taking a few of those cheerleader pics he was using his tripod. [;)]