Free NFL ticket this Sunday, tell me why you wanna go!

IndyKlipschFan

Hey, it is December, I am a huge Colts fan, and seeing how I have season tickets and my other half can't go, I wanted to make it an early present for someone who is a "Klipsch fan" who might want to go to the Colts game with me for free. (My wife said, "Why don't you ask one of your Klipsch friends?") You can live here in Indy or wherever.. have 1 post or 20k...LOL, You can work for Klipsch or not.. Just be a fan! Preferable a Colts fan, but will entertain a Lions fan hahahaahahahahahahaha!

I have two 7th row seats from the field worth 119 dollars each for this Sunday Dec 14th, at 1 pm. It is sold out... And Lucas Oil Field is amazing!!! These are great seats...The cheerleaders will be in front of us a little...and you will hear and see the action right in front of you. I think if I remember right, were on the 10 yard line..

So why am I do thing this????

I want to take someone that has never been to a NFL game with me before, (sorry friends and family...LOL) So this is for one free ticket for a die hard Colts or Lions fan, that has never gone to see a NFL game before, or maybe been to a game in the old stadium and wanted to see Lucas Oil Field too.

You can answer in PM if you prefer, or here too.... and I will pick the winner Friday Dec 12, 2008 by 9 pm. You get to Indy, and we will meet downtown for lunch b4 the game at Shapiros Deli, (Your lunch, and drinks/food at the game are on you...LOL) or you can ride down with me if you want to meet me at my house as well. I am flexible.

I remember my first NFL experience, and it was incredible. I thought this would be fun.

So PM me..or say it here in this thread and tell me why you wanna go, I will pick the winner on Friday Dec 12th 2008 Entires by 6 pm... My answer who won by 9 pm. I will judge it on your "I wanna go because"...... story

So...

Who? YOU

What ? Free ticket (one) to see the NFL Colts with me this Sunday Dec 14th, 2008

Where? Indianapolis, Indiana

When? Sunday 1 pm game start, this Dec 14th (FOX Sports TV, Big Game)

Why? Cause your a die hard NFL, Colts or Lions fan, and you always wanted to go... It will be fun!

PM me soon...Or write it in this thread here. No emails, please...

PS, I could ask some friends that would die to go, or take a relative (my kids are 7 and 4, so a little young still), or sell the other ticket etc. But, I thought going with a Klipsch forum friend would be a blast!!!!!! If no one replies...I will ask some other friends, so either way, I am going!

GO COLTS !!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to go because I've always been a Bengals fan and therefore, have never been to a genuine "NFL" game [:(]

I want to go because Peyton went to UT which is near me and I watched him in his formative years, not to mention his classy move his senior year when he decided to stick around and play [Y]

I want to go because I use to live in Indianapolis and never got a chance to go to a game in the old dome [:(]

I want to go cause Roger is just a cool guy, even though he's ambivalent about Marie Osmond... [:^)]

Too bad I couldn't go if I wanted to. [:S]

Great offer Roger, shows why you're a class act!

[Y]

Now...with my direct TV and NFL package, I get to go see who's going to stomp the Bengals this weekend.....[:S]

I found out I don't really have any plans for Sunday afternoon as my wife and youngest daughter have a Girl Scout trip to Indy so I realized that I can make myself available. Might not be able to make lunch though as have bells to play at church....

I want to go because ... as a top ten list ... of course if Roger is so desperate to pick me then I'll probably have to take the family to a game ...

10. I've never been to a Colts game.... did see a Cowboys game years ago when we lived in the Dallas area, I think they played the Cardinals ... never really much of a Cowboys fan

9. Stadium food!

8. I've never been to Lucas Oil Field - gotta be one of the coolest stadiums in the country - made the Hoosier Dome for a concert or two but no football

7. A chance to see some great players live, Peyton Manning, Marvin Harrison, Dwight Freeney, Bob Sanders, Joseph Adai, Reggie Wayne, Robert Mathis, Dallas Clark, Adam Vinatieri, Hunter Smith, etc ...

6. NFL Cheerleaders! (Coytee made me post that one)

5. A chance to see an awesome NFL coaching staff in action, Tony Dungy, Tom Moore, etc ...

4. If I would be able to go sometime, I'm sure my seats would be higher altitude, much higher

3. I wouldn't cause all the distractions and extra attention of taking a rock star like Michael

2. Instant replays (and NFL cheerleaders!) on the Jumbotron

1. And the number one reason, a chance to hang out with Roger for an afternoon, one of the coolest guys in Indy

6. NFL Cheerleaders! (Coytee made me post that one)

Shhhhhhhhhh..... I'll be lurking around with my 200mm telephoto.... they won't have to worry about me though, until I pull out the auto-bellows unit for really close up pictures.... [:^)]

Maybe if we're lucky, I could get a picture of Amy with a duck sitting on her shoulder and a frumpy look on her face? Hmm... I wonder.... [*-)]

I'll volunteer my services as Jr. Asst. Backup Colts game goer.

I was really hoping that Ben could make it down, he contributes a lot to this forum and hasn't had the chance to go to a game yet. I realize that's why you opened this ticket up to the Forum guys Roger.

But when it comes down to it, I'd love to attend with you again. Will Amy let me post my Colts Cheerleader photos if I photoshop a Klispch speaker in the background?

yer buddy,

Michael

I was hoping Roger would pick me.... even cooler now that Trey's daughter is going to be in the halftime show. I'm sure there would be no problems of posting a picture of her performing with or without the Klipsch speakers photoshopped in.

Maybe Trey can have here were some Image X10's like earrings?

p.s. Michael if you go, I'd love to see the pictures [:D]

(edit) But I can't go. To whoever does go, Enjoy the game!