Zebrawood Jubilee and Christmas Fun

mikebse2a3

Well its Christmas Time and I'm having fun listening to the Jubs! It's been over 2 years since I bought the Jubs, Added TADs TD-4002 to the K402s, Dressed Up with Zebrawood and Grils and still have plans to dress up the K402 as time allows but what a pleasure I've had and continue to have! Thanks Roy for all you've done!

Wanted to share some Christmas 2008 pictures while listening to some of my favorite Blues!

Merry Christmas all you Klipsch Heads!

mike tn[:D]

post-14473-13819435765978_thumb.jpg

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful setup Mike, simple and elegant. I love your use of various room treatments. Merry Christmas!

Michael

Thanks Michael

In the future I'm looking to try a couple of ideas for a (couple of tunable) sharply tuned bass traps for a couple of room modes that need taken care of.

Merry Chtistmas

mike tn

Mike, Very nice !!! I'm sure it sounds fantastic. Looks great. Of particular interest to me are your room treatments. I like.

Hey Mark

Thanks, some friends and I listened for several hours tonight and the diffusion on the side walls can be tricky especially in smaller rooms but this setup/configuration is really working out nice and as you know the TADs/K402 are a very sweet combination!

Merry Christmas Mark

mike tn[:D]

and play tunes all night

Crimeny Mike...it's almost 11:30 and I can STILL hear you over here in Greenback....don't you ever turn it down?

[8]

Those look about as sweet as sweet can be! (good thing I read, cause I originally typed sweat...[:$])

[Y]