Best Posts of '08

thebes

Well it's New years Eve and I'm temporarily restrained.

Seems the entire multifaceted internal security apparatus of the greater Washington DC area has decided they don't want me out and about on this night of nights. They've established a 40 mile in-depth free-fire zone with assets employed by land, sea and air. There's more flashing lights outside my house than an airport runway.

The fools, They think they can outsmart the Thebes. Hah!

This is Virginia, way point on the Underground Railroad. Dogs, sensors, radar, lidar, satellite overheads, I scoff. I'm outta here.

At least until The Twins get the party faces painted on. Could take awhile.

Gotta keep busy while I rewire the Marantz 8b to spoof their electronic lgizmos. So it's appropriate to start a few threads to recall the highlights of the soon to be departed New Year.

How's this one sound? Your favorite/best post of "08. doesn't have to be by you, just one you enjoyed/learned from/whatever.

Of course all this outside pressure from the fuzz has my dander up so I'm getting a little egotistical and posting one of my own as my favorite:

http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/t/103295.aspx