SVS PB 13 Ultra sub purchase

roaddog359

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tuff decision. when i was thinking about getting this sub i couldn't decide on the cloth grill or the metal grill. have since bought ( from SWL ) an RSW-15 X 2 and just sold one of them to winchester 21. i have cherry cornwall 3's and i actually like subs in black. that SVS weighs 150 lbs. plus i live in the same state their made and would have to pay 7% sales tax plus over 100 for shipping. i see now they are offering free shipping. oh well.

i vote for the black

a bunch of us here got the sub-12 from hh-greg for $249

tuff decision. when i was thinking about getting this sub i couldn't decide on the cloth grill or the metal grill. have since bought ( from SWL ) an RSW-15. i have cherry cornwall 3's and i actually like subs in black. that SVS weighs 150 lbs. plus i live in the same state their made and would have to pay 7% sales tax plus over 100 for shipping. i see now they are offering free shipping. oh well.

i vote for the black with both grills.

a bunch of us here got the sub-12 from hh-greg for $249

Budman,

PM sent.

Well SVS has sent out the wood samples today. I hope to have them by Wednesday. I will tell you that I really like these guys so far. I emailed them back and forth on a sunday and they always promptly replied. They have been very good at answering my questions and concerns, lock my price or better if they change the sale price or cancel it , sent wood samples, will let me swap grills if I do not like the one I get, the list goes on. Very pleased with this company service so far, I have been trreated very well with no pressure and told to take as long as I need to decide. What more could I ask for? I know what your thinking? A free sub!!!! [;)]

• Moderators

Is there a problem if one of the front speakers is further away from the tv and center channel than the other speaker is. Left side would be 20" away from tv and the right is 7" away now.

Nope. That's what speaker distance and levels are for. If your receiver has a calibration mic, it will adjust it accordingly.