If they do this what else do they do ?

dtel

sexual harrassment? Never heard of it can you please define it for me.

Really? Sure, it means making sexual comments to fellow workers, or inappropriately touching them, or in some cases threatening them to exchange sexual favors for promotions and so on. I'm surprised your company hadn't provided training in that area - most that I knew of were sticklers for it.

Well alrighty then.....

Since you're on a roll.

What's second-hand sexual harassment?

Tom

Really? Sure, it means making sexual comments to fellow workers, or inappropriately touching them, or in some cases threatening them to exchange sexual favors for promotions and so on. I'm surprised your company hadn't provided training in that area - most that I knew of were sticklers for it.

Thanks, yeah sexual harrassment does not get much press in the adult film industry.

• Moderators

Thanks, yeah sexual harrassment does not get much press in the adult film industry.

So your the famous Jacksonbart ! [:o]........ If you just had a name like Trey Cannon ! [:$]

Well alrighty then.....

Since you're on a roll.

What's second-hand sexual harassment?

Tom

That's when the wife has sex with her boss (in order to keep her job), and waits until she's home to smoke her cigarette, in front of her husband.

Her answer didn't hurt my feelings. I think we have gotten away from honesty in the name political correctness. I don't like that one bit. I want to choose the people that I hang out and associate with based one what they believe in not what they want me to think they believe in.

Sean

You mean like if a male manager puts his hand around the waist of a male employee and pats them on the belly, would that be harassment? Or how about when they walk into your cubicle and sit down on your desk with their crotch in front of your face?

Second-hand sexual harassment is (and I'm not making this up) when you're having a conversation with someone that's sexually inappropriate and someone else over-hears the conversation and THEY are the one who's offended.

Tom

I thought it was using your left hand AND your right hand.

Or when the coach slaps you on the rear,,And says get out there and play ball.

That is especially true when you are not on any sports teams and the coach is in fact not a coach at all, but just some guy in sweat pants with a whistle around his neck and a bottle of ether in his left hand.

Or when the coach slaps you on the rear,,And says get out there and play ball.

That is especially true when you are not on any sports teams and the coach is in fact not a coach at all, but just some guy in sweat pants with a whistle around his neck and a bottle of ether in his left hand.

"There's nothing like a man in the depths of an ether binge" [H]

Second-hand sexual harassment is (and I'm not making this up) when you're having a conversation with someone that's sexually inappropriate and someone else over-hears the conversation and THEY are the one who's offended.

Tom

I thought it was using your left hand AND your right hand.

Best post ever! [N][Y]