Another Junk Store Find

Wow! Sweet find! It does look nice and I bet even nicer when the lights are out!

Do tell.....How much did the trip down memory lane cost you?

* Note to self: Go to the thrift stores!

Dennie

Pioneer SA-7800 integrated amp with th TX-7800 tuner? I've scored some great Pioneer silver face equipment over the last few years. I really like that stuff. Your score would certainly make a nice little system for anyone!

Jeremy

Love junk store bargains, the 70s stuff sells for a song, when the specs compare to stuff that would cost several times more today, I got a HK 330 for free from a friend who bought it for $5

This is the same junk store where I got an excellent Klipsch KSW-12 for 40 (it sounds great with the Heresy's), fixer-upper Cornwalls for 75, B & O Beogram 1700 for 10 (needs cartridge), Dual 1249 for 10 (should be good), Harmon Kardon HK-20 bookshelf speakers for 5 (sound good!), EV guitar speaker for 5, 1966 AR2ax speakers with literature in a custom made solid cherry console cabinet with Fisher SS for 22. Hint - I've never spent more than 75 on any stereo stuff...I've bought 5 dollar bicycles, a ton of garden hand tools cheap - 1950's matchbox cars, exercise equipment, furniture, vintage cool stuff like an antique heavy solid brass vintage ashtray with a solid copper bust of King Tut attached to it (son got it), 1939 copper world's Fair plate, you name it!

This is the same junk store where I got an excellent Klipsch KSW-12 for 40 (it sounds great with the Heresy's), fixer-upper Cornwalls for 75, B & O Beogram 1700 for 10 (needs cartridge), Dual 1249 for 10 (should be good), Harmon Kardon HK-20 bookshelf speakers for 5 (sound good!), EV guitar speaker for 5, 1966 AR2ax speakers with literature in a custom made solid cherry console cabinet with Fisher SS for 22. Hint - I've never spent more than 75 on any stereo stuff...I've bought 5 dollar bicycles, a ton of garden hand tools cheap - 1950's matchbox cars, exercise equipment, furniture, vintage cool stuff like an antique heavy solid brass vintage ashtray with a solid copper bust of King Tut attached to it (son got it), 1939 copper world's Fair plate, you name it!

dang i need to find me a thrift store like that around here.