In need of some RF-7's

MistaChy

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Something to keep in mind when going "overkill": the RF-83s are ported in the rear. What this means is that they breathe in from the back to make all their pretty noises. Ideally, you want them about 3 feet away from the wall, so if you plan on putting them against the wall like your other speakers, don't. Not only will it sound awful while set up like that, it will probably destroy them in the process. Practically any floorstanding speaker you buy can make your ears bleed,especially in a room that small, but is that what you really want? Or do you want quality sound. I love my RF-83/RC-64 combo, but this decision seems less about quality sound and more about "ear bleeding." You make want to make some SERIOUS consideration here...IMHO.

Good luck.

• 2 months later...

I have a pair of KLIPSCH RF-7 speakers for sale, a KLIPSCH center channel model number RC-7, an INFINITY subwoofer 2 10'S model number SSW-210, and a YAMAHA receiver model number RX-V1070. Dolby Surround Sound / prologic. 400 watt - 60 volt receiver

This is a great system in like new condition. It is in a non-smoker home. They are black, u can see the pictures on craigslist in Tampa, Florida under electronics. KEYWORD " klipsch" . I am new to the forum and I am not sure how to post pics yet. The only reason I am selling my system is because I recently purchased a new home with a built in wall unit and audio system. I would rather have someone enjoy these great speakers than me have them sitting in a corner.

--- Here is the link to my craigslist posting. ---- http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/ele/1343481369.html --- I am asking $1700.00 OBO for the complete system. If you are only interested in certain items please let me know. Willing to accept any reasonable offers. .

If you have any interest please contact me.

You can email me at RAYPRIETO15@GMAIL.COM

Thank You, Ray