Contacting Dean

mxr dad

Do you guys think my RF 5's would benefit from a Dean Crossover makeover?I hear people talk about their RF 7's and I'm curious if I would get any benefits from the RF 5's.

Does Dean still do these? How bout cha Dean, you out there?

I have two Dean modded crossover sets. Belles and Chorus IIs. One of these days he needs to do my RB-5s.

If they ever need new caps they go back to him for review.

Serious understanding of Klipsch speakers and "trustable" guy to do business with as my French friends would say.

Nice words Rick, thanks. Don't know about that "serious understanding" part though. The more you learn the more you know how little you actually know.

In a way serious undertanding can lead to serious confusion.

For me HT is more simple than 2 channel. 5 speakers and sub are making sound and the picture is clar I am good to go.

With 2 channel it is gets very detailed quick.

Yeah, I like that saying too. I may have to use that one. I'm emailing you now Dean. So........ once I learn what the new crossovers will do, the less I will know about it

HHHMMMM. Kinda like women. ( No offense to our ladys out there, just saying the more we think we know women, the less we truly know

I'm glad I didnt have to use all those search methods. Maybe one of those big horns like RICOLA!!!!!

• Moderators

Dean is alive and well and living in a cave in Bolivia where he braids Yak hair into lovely oxygen-free speaker wire.

So thats why that wire has a funny smell. [+o(]

mxr dad;

" HHHMMMM. Kinda like women. ( No offense to our ladys out there, just saying the more we think we know women, the less we truly know "

I like this guy already. [Y]

Dean is alive and well and living in a cave in Bolivia where he braids Yak hair into lovely oxygen-free speaker wire.

So thats why that wire has a funny smell. Ick!

mxr dad;

" HHHMMMM. Kinda like women. ( No offense to our ladys out there, just saying the more we think we know women, the less we truly know "

I like this guy already. Yes

So is the new guy saying that Dean is like a woman? He does have frilly curtains in his listening room.

[;)]