Jl F113 or SVS PB 13 Ultra

thecutter

You'll be hard pressed to find someone who's actually owned both. There may be someone out there but that person may not have read this post. I've always liked SVS and have owned 2 of their subs. They have great customer service which means a lot to me. The Ultra used in a HT environment is a proven winner on most all counts.

I wouldn't be surprised if your exact question has not been asked on www.avsforum.com. They have a dedicated subwoofer section, under the Audio section of their forums. Hundreds of subwoofer posts, and I'll bet 1/3 of them are of the form "Best sub: X or Y?"

All of the fabulous reviews that you've read about the JL's are well deserved. This is a fabulous product worthy of any audiophile system and so easy to seamlessly integrate with any music system that it's almost magical. It's a whole nother dimension. If your an HT "boom boom" fan it will do that in spades but it's integration for music is almost magical.