Thanks, JamesV

Sky Hits

I've been away from the forum for a little while and haven't taken the opportunity to properly (you know, out loud to the peanut gallery) thank JamesV for having me out to his house to listen to his soundsystems.

About a month ago, James invited me to visit him at his home to check out his Cornwalls, speakers I hadn't had the opportunity to hear before. Due to my missing the Indiana South Shore train, James ended up picking me up in his car in downtown Chicago and driving me back and forth to his house in East Chicago, Indiana.

In addition to meeting the friendliest pitbull I've ever seen (no bull), I had a chance to experience James' RF Home theater set up in his living room before heading upstairs to see his three different Heritage setups. We spent some solid time listening to James' vertical Cornwalls, and it was very interesting to note the various contrasts between them and my La Scalas. James graciously let me play record after record and I am very appreciative of his time and hospitality.

It was a pleasure to meet a fellow forum member in person, and I look forward to meeting more of you in the future.

Seth

Seth – sounds like a fantastic day and JamesV sounds like quite the host. James sounds like a super nice guy and one of the first to always compliment others systems pics and to offer friendly advice. [Y]

Thanks for sharing the story Seth. It is always great to hear about forum members getting together and.............well........ahhhh, doing what we do! It sounds like JamesV is one heck of a guy and kudos to him for doing the Driving!!!

Dennie